CHAPTER 5 HARRY POTTER

HAZEL'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my owl, Diamond, banging in her cage. Tomorrow, we start school at Hogwarts. I am sort of excited for school. I mean I might get a little nervous and gems will pop up out of the ground around me. That would be really embarrassing. I got up, stretched and gave my owl some food and water. Soon after frank got up. '' Morning Hazel.'' he said ''Morning Frank.'' I replied.

Soon, everyone was awake. well, except for Percy. he's never up in time.'' what should we do about him.'' I asked. '' let him sleep.'' said Annabeth ''he had a rough night.'' I looked over at Percy. I wonder what happened last night.

All of the sudden the door flew open. there was a boy standing in the doorway. he had black messed up hair, and green eyes. '' Hey, sorry to bother you but I heard some commotion going on last night. I just came to see if everything was alright.'' he said.  '' Uh, ya we are all good. my names Annabeth, and these are my friends, Percy,'' said Annabeth as she pointed at Percy.'' Leo, Jason, piper, hazel, and frank.'' " my names harry, harry potter.'' said Harry. ''nice to meet you harry.'' I said as I looked at Annabeth. He is the one we are looking for!

And then, as if he where wrestling someone, Percy started squirming in his bed and was yelling,'' no you can't kill her!'' over and over again. '' Annabeth,'' I said ''he needs you.'' Annabeth gently woke Percy up. ''we are all here seaweed brain. there is nothing to worry about.'' she told him. Percy sat up and looked over at Harry. ''Who's that?'' he asked. '' I'm Harry. you OK?'' he asked. ''ya I'm fine.'' said Percy. ''well I've got to go. the weasleys are waiting for me. they are taking me to Diagon Alley to get my school supplies.'' said harry. '' Do you think we could come with you?'' said annabeth ''we are transfers from america, and we really want to see Diagon Alley.''  '' I'm sure the weasleys will let you tag along.'' said harry as he rushed out of the room. 

Once everyone was ready, we set off to find harry. well, he kind of found us. '' guys, this is the Weasley family. Mr. Weasley, Mrs. Weasley, Fred and George, and Ron.'' said harry.  ''nice to meet you. I'm Annabeth and these are my friends, percy, Jason, piper, Leo, hazel, and frank.'' said Annabeth who was looking very excited. ''Why hello children. harry here has told us you guys are transfers from america.'' said Mrs.Wesley.  '' yes we are, and we would really like it if you could show us around Diagon Alley.'' I said. '' Why of course we would.'' said Mrs. Weasley '' right this way.'' we followed her out side. she stood in front of a wall and pulled out her wand. then she tapped a brick and the bricks turned into a sort of door way. what I saw through that doorway was an amazing sight.

SO HOW DID YOU LIKE THAT CHAPTER? I KNOW SORT OF LAME, BUT I TRIED. SO I NEED TO ASK YOU ALL A GREAT QUESTION. WILL YOU GUYS COMMENT, AND VOTE FOR MY STORY. THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS DONE SO IS MY SIS. I FEEL VERY LONELY. WELL I'LL PUBLISH AGAIN TOMARROW.

PEACE OUT SHOOBYDOOBY :-)