CHAPTER 9 COMMOTION IN THE NIGHT

ANNABETH'S POV,

I was having a good nights sleep that night. well' up until my owl woke me up. apparently she got really hungry while I was sleeping. so I got up and fed her. I looked over at Percy, hopefully he won't have a terrible dream tonight. you see, what really happened the night we arrived was, Percy had a terrible dream witch will come very handy in the future.

he told me that in the dream there was a man who had no nose. (I wonder why?) he said that there was a boy named Cedric digory. yes I know that son of Apollo. well he saw harry and Cedric in a grave yard. they where standing by a grave stone that had a statue of an evil angel with like an ax thing. harry had looked at the grave stone and said '' I've been here before. we have to get out of here now!''. Percy said that the angel statue moved and had harry hanging from it's ax. then a man with what Percy said looked like a baby came out. the baby thing said, ''kill him kill the other one.'' Cedric was standing there with his wand ready. then the man said'' avada kadavra'' green flashes came out of his wand and hit Cedric. Cedric flew back wards and fell on the ground, dead. then the man ran with the baby thing and threw it into a pot. he did a bunch of other things that Percy wouldn't tell me. and then all of the sudden a man with no nose rose out to f the pot and did an evil laugh. that's when his dream ended.

all of the sudden I heard foot steps in the hallway. I froze. the first thought that went through my mind was monster. then I heard voices. ''did you really have to wake us up?'' that voice sounded like Ron. '' harry I'm tired and I want to get a good night sleep. I have studying to do.'' that was a girls voice.  so harry, Ron, and someone else, are in the hallway, in the middle of the night. how not suspicious. ''Hermione this is very important. it's about the new transfers.'' harry said. Hermione. that's one of the demigods! ''wait you mean the ones Ron told me about?'' wow she sounded sooooo nervous. ''ya. you see what if they are spys for voldemort. I had a dream it was voldemort talking to a death eater. they where talking about the Americans. they said they where spys!'' said Harry. ''are you sure your not over reacting? I mean they are really nice. Fred and goerge said they where really nice.'' said Ron.

''the other night I heard a noise. it was coming from there room. I heard that Percy had a dream about voldemort. then the next morning I went to check on them, and when I got there Percy was squirming like he was being strangled. I'm telling you their spys!'' said harry. this is not good. were supposed to be friends with harry, but he thinks we are spys! ''harry I'm going to bed. I need some sleep. why don't you go to bed also. you need some rest.'' said Hermione. I heard foot steps, then a door shut. ''come on harry we have to get to bed. we don't want to miss our train.'' said Ron. once I heard them both leave and shut the door, I got a gold drama cha and went to the bathroom.

I used the sink to create a rain bow with the water. I thew the coin in and said ''oh iris goddess of the rainbow accept my offering. show me Chiron at camp half-blood'' then an image of Chiron sleeping appeard in the water.''Chiron'' I said. he woke up and went'' purple ponys!'' Chiron looked over and said '' oh, it's just you.'' ''Chiron, we have a problem. I just heard harry Hermione and Ron talking outside. harry thinks we are spys for voldemort!'' I told him. '' Annabeth when you get to Hogwarts you need to tell albus dumbledore. he can help you.'' ''OK Chiron.  I'll send you a message if we need anything.''I said. then I whipped my hand through the water and the iris message disapeared. I went back to my bed and went to sleep.

HEY GUYS. HOW ARE YOU? WELL DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER? I HOPE YOU DID. OK I'M ASKING YOU TO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT. I WANT TO TALK TO MY READERS. I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE MY BOOK. PLEASE JUST COMMENT ONCE AND MAKE ME HAPPY.

PEACE OUT SHOOBYDOOBY :-)