Chapter 9

"Who do you like~?"

     The words just carelessly slipped out of Rin's pink lips. She was nibbling on a cinnamon banana bun. Your heart did a somersault, and you choked on your (insert favorite juice) juice.

"What?!" You gasp and Rin has a devious smile.

"You know~ who do you have the hots for?" She began poking at you.

Miku giggles, "Oh Rin don't tease her so much." Miku then moves closer to you. Her eyes gleaming "So~ Who is it?!"

You smirk and chuckle from the irony.

Len

"Hm...I don't like anyone." You pretend to wonder.

"Don't tell me it's my brother." Rin snorts.

You gasp shaking your head "Me and Len are just friends!"

"Good cause that'll be weird and my brother's an ass." Rin replies.

You sigh as your eyes scan Miku's room once more. She was already taking out board games. Such as candy-land.

You played a few rows before watching Frozen. But their was this strange emotion crawling up on you. It was loneliness.

Sure you had two amazing friends with you now. However, you missed Len. Throughout the movie you wondered what Len was up to.

Len Kagamine

The apartment was quiet and strangely empty. Like it normally was before I meet (insert your name). After a year of being with her. I grown fond and accustomed to her company.

Now the apartment feels wrong without her here. I walk through the kitchen. It was dark and silent. I should be happy that I finally have alone time.

Then why aren't I? Maybe because I'm hungry? Bored out of my mind even? Whichever reason I doubt it matters.

I pace throughout the apartment wondering what to do. I stare at my phone. December twentieth was the date. Christmas was approaching fast. I figured maybe I should go buy (insert name) a gift.

I been getting soft...ugh. I hate admitting that I do like her. Because I just have too much pride and because I just don't want to hurt her.

I don't deserve someone like her anyways. But least I can show her my affections through some stupid gift. Little brat has been whining about doing something special for Christmas anyways.

She's quite a hassle sometimes but I'm too attached to her to care. I enjoy her company far too much even though I act like I don't.

I get dressed into a plain grey sweater and black sweatpants. Somehow I actually looked really good in this attire. Before leaving my apartment I grab my scarf and beanie.

I drive around to see which store should I shop at. I wonder what she would like. I got a few shoujo manga series from the book store. Then two albums of Two Door cinema club. I stop for a few minutes wondering what her favorite bands were again.

I gulp down and just took (insert favorite band)'s album (insert album name). Then I walk out the music shop and held to buy her more clothes. God knows she needs more clothes.

After this I just got the video games she put on her 'secret' wish list. And some random stuffed animals she obsesses over.

I get back home exhausted from the shopping. I begin to wrap up the gifts. My eyes half closed. It was pretty late. But I had to get this done before she came back home.

My phone began ringing. It was Rin. What could she want?

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"Len (insert name)'s sick! She keeps throwing up. Miku's mom is thinking about taking her to the emergency room but (insert name) doesn't want to."

Shit? What should I do?!

"I'm coming to pick her up so please get her things ready."

I rush out and hop in with just my boxers and leather jacket. I quickly drove to Miku's place. Her mom and brother waiting outside.

"Hello Len. (Insert name)'s very sick and I really think she should go home or see a doctor."

I panic "where is she?!"

"Here...." A weak voice choked. Her face pale and eyes drained.

"(Insert name)?"

OLD: Hey everyone! Thanks so much for all your support and I hope to make some Christmas specials!!! Please check out my other stories too CX