Chapter 4

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

Explicit content that may be triggering to some
Read with caution

You nervously watch Len walk out hoping he was not too drunk. "Um... Len? I think you had too much to drink."

He stares at you annoyed "You can walk then." He hops into his car starting it. You pout in anger getting into the vehicle.

You bow your head folding your hands "Jesus protects us." you whine. Len chuckles as he zooms out. You shiver as he speeds down the road, and your heart leaps out of your chest.

Len had a calm straight face, while you on the other hand had a face of pure dread. Len parks, and you crawl out of the car crying, "I should have just walked!" recalling the many times Len almost got into a collision. You quickly give thanks to God for not letting you die in that car with a complete soulless maniac.

However, you notice you weren't back at Len's place. Len walks into the hotel you following behind. "Hey Len, where are we?"

He sighs annoyed "Where do you think!?"

"Sorry." You flinch from his icy cold stare.

You frown, while following Len into a room.

MIKU, KAITO, RIN

Laughter fills the room. There was a party going on. A party for Mr Kagamine.

"Hey Rin, where's your brother? He never comes to his Dad's birthday does he?" Kaito asks.

Rin frowns "That jerk never does! I wonder where he is now."

Kaito shrugs "Well I hope (Insert name) isn't with him... since he tends to drink."

Rin nods agreeing "Kaito... I kinda wish we never brought poor (Insert name) into this. She is just too sweet and innocent for someone like my brother to be with. Maybe we made a mistake."

Miku join in "I can't believe it! You two need to put some faith in (Insert name)! We picked her because we knew she was strong and compassionate, and is the right girl to help Len! She isn't stupid or weak. We made the perfect choice."

Kaito and Rin force a smile.

"You're right Miku." Kaito lovingly takes Miku to dance, while Rin went over to her father.

(Insert your full name)

You watch Len take off his shirt and unbuckle his belt. You face palm yourself "There's a bathroom in the room you know!!!" you look away.

Len rolls his eyes "Oh pardon me. Forgot there was a virgin in the room." He goes to take a shower. Your face felt strangely warm. You look at a mirror to find yourself blushing deep red.

"Why the heck am I blushing!?" you stare at your cheeks you could finally feel your heart racing.

You quickly walk in circles listing reasons.

Len Kagamine

I let the water fall on my face, as my thoughts wander. I think about my father's birthday party and about my mother dying in the hospital, and this strange girl (Insert name). Anger swells up inside me as memories came flooding in.