Chapter 8

You greedy finish the (insert favorite fruit) bubble tea before Len could taste some. As he finishes paying the group's meal he turns to see you blushing and giggling nervously.

You could of sworn he grew horns as he walks over. Everyone was scared of Len at this point. He grabbed the empty cup and crushed it in his death grip.

In fear you bow begging for forgiveness "Forgive me Len! I'm sorry for my foolish sin! Mercy on my soul!!!"

Len smirks and then nods "I'm feeling nice so I'll show you mercy this once." The group sighs in relief.

"Oh thank you! You're an saint!" You exclaimed. The group laughs.

"I swear you two are like an old married couple." Rin rolls her eyes. You and Len both yell out blushing softly "WE DON'T EVEN LIKE EACH OTHER!"

They all shrug "Sure whatever you say." Kaito teases.

"Hey guys there's this place I hear is really cool. I was wondering if you guys wanted to go?" Miku smiles.

"Ooooh~ it's Oak spa isn't it?!" Rin cheers.

Miku nods smiling brightly. Kaito protests, "Wait isn't that a unisex spa?" Rin and Miku smirk devilishly.

"Yeah. This is our group night out. So we should be together~" Miku answers.

Rin points out the small burger joints window. "To the mall! We got bikini shopping to do!" Kaito's face glows bright red while you gulp down hard.

Len frowns sighing, "Who's paying?"

"Don't be a party pooper Len! I'll pay using daddy's card." She waves the credit card around.

"I'll buy my own swimsuit." Hisses Len his blue orbs narrow from the simple mentioning of his father.

You still are in the abyss for why Len despise his parents. You asked once but he snapped at you saying it was none of your business. So you avoid asking that question.

"Pft fine whatever." Rin rolls her big blue eyes. While Len gets his black jacket on before walking out to the car. "Come on guys lets go."

You were already in the car. You sat in between Miku and Rin. While Len had shotgun.

"Oh~ look at this bikini Miku!" Rin cheers showing off her slim white body. The bikini was a bright yellow color with frills and the bottom had two yellow bows.

"Ah that looks amazing!" Miku looks wearing a green bikini with a ring in the middle. And two rings on the side for the bottom piece. You awkwardly looked through the bikinis.

You didn't have too much self confidence and would feel naked wearing a bikini. But you always wanted to try. You watch in pure envy at how stunning Miku and Rin looked.

You simply pick a plain one piece. It had a flower design at least. You walk out feeling awkward. Len of course paid for your bathing suit. Refusing to allow you to let his father pay for your bathing suit.

At the spa you guys were in the hot tub. Rin and Miku relaxed and snacked on some cucumbers. "So why didn't you wear a bikini (insert name)?"

You could see Kaito being really nervous and uncomfortable at the sight. While Len didn't seem to care as he chewed on some pokey. "I'm just not a fan of bikinis." You explain.

"Aw but you would look so cute in one!" Miku pouts.

"Heh oh thanks guys but eh I just don't think I'm ready for that." You wave your wrists with a goofy shy grin.