Chapter 5

You look around the room, your whole body sore. "Ahh....paaaaain..." you groan rubbing your head. Suddenly the door opens, a tall familiar blond with sharp blue eyes enters. "Oh you're up." He mutters looking at you. You tried to remember what happened the night before, but it was a blur. You were ready to exit out of your bed when you see you have no clothes on. "Heh you were pretty wet last night." Your face turns into a deep shade of red. You throw your pillows at Len yelling, "Len how could you!?"

"How could I not?" He goes over to your side and leans forward. "W-what are you doing?!" you move back. He rolls his mocking blue orbs, and takes his clothes. You mentally facepalm yourself from embarrassment. "Did you actually think I was going to kiss you?" he replies staring into your (Insert eye color) eyes. You look away annoyed "No!"

Len chuckles, "You did. Did you actually think I liked you? I just wanted to test you out."

You clutch onto your bedsheets in frustration. Len casually walks toward the bathroom door, before closing the door behind him. He looks at you with a smirk, his eyes had a playful teasing glint in them. "Oh by the way. You were pretty decent last night too." A shiver runs up your spine as your face turns red, causing you to fall onto the pillows groaning with embarrassment. Before he totally closes the door you murmur, "Len..."

"What do you want?" He hisses. You don't even look at him, your eyes were glued to the vanilla painted ceiling "I forgive you. And my image of you hasn't been altered." you pause, Len just stares at you while you turn your head. Your eyes meet, your face was serious as you reply softly "I still trust you Len." Len felt a stone hit him, a stone of confusion and frustration. But also a strange sense of relief.

However, he dismisses it. "Shut up brat... why are you so stupid." He lowly hisses before slamming the door closed. You stare at the white door with carved roses for a few seconds. Looking at the time you read "1:25 PM" you suddenly remembered you and Len had to be at the studio at 2PM. You panic, jumping out of the bed nude grabbing the outfit you were going to wear and dash to another bathroom with a plain white robe on.

Within fifteen minutes you were ready to go to the studio. You run back to your room, to see if Len was still there. Entering the room was empty, you frown thinking, 'Why did I even think he would be here .... he hates me after all...' you sigh walking out, but instead bump into Len. He looks down on you and barks, "Where were you! We're going to be late genius!" he grips your arm and dashes to the car.

Running and trying to stay in pace, you realized something.. Len really isn't a bad guy. Just angry and scared. You now fully understand it now. However, you don't know why is he. You smile and tried to not giggle as you soon realize this. Both of you hopped into the car. Len too much in a rush forgets his seat belt. "Shit... today's the interview."

You obviously fasten your seat belt, you knew how crazy Len can get while driving when he's annoyed or rushed.

Right before you could prepare to brace yourself, Len smashes the gas-petal. The car zooming out of the parking lot violently. You squeak, tightening your grip on the seat belt. Len with narrow icy blue eyes just keeps diving. Those twenty minutes to the studio was hell for you, so many times you thought you were going to die! However you finally made it to the studio. Right on dot too.

Both of you run inside, everyone waiting. "Oh good we thought something happened to you two!" Rin and Hastune greet you and Len. "Missed anything?" Len asks getting ready, looking into the mirror of their dressing room. "No, not really. But you two need to hurry!" Rin exclaims. Kaito runs in with Meiko into the dressing room. "FIVE MORE MINUTES YOU GUYS!" Meiko warns before hastily going back out.

You let Hastune and Rin fix your hair, and Kaito fixes your outfit. In the end you had your side bangs lazily sit on your forehead, but yet proudly across your face. Causing you to look a bit older yet pure. What helped this more was your hair being tied up. Your outfit was a light shade of (Insert your favorite color) skirt, along with a sleeveless frilled shirt topping with a big bow on the center., which matched the color of your skirt. Plus matching flats. You for the first time in your life felt beautiful.