Chapter 7

Warning: This chapter contains explicit sexual content

       The bravest act you could ever do. Your heart was pounding inside your chest. You were afraid of it somehow bursting but mostly of how Len will react. You feel his soft lips pressing to yours. You dare stayed like that for five seconds before breaking the kiss.

But strong arms warp around you. Pulling you back for another kiss. Len rests one hand on the back of your head as he slips his tongue into your mouth. This shocked you deeply but you didn't want to ruin it, or lose your chance. Then again why didn't you stop it right there. After all he's done to you and you still manage to fall for him.

How stupid could you get. You knew he would break your fragile heart. Yet you keep running to him. Your legs were now wrapped around his waist. Your arms clutching onto his shirt as you totally melt into the kiss.

Len exploring every corner of your mouth with his wet soft pink muscle. Causing you to press into him, and causing you two to fall back onto the grey pillows. Len strokes your arms in a repeating rhythm. This was beautiful and hot.

You began to feel something stiffen but you ignore it. Too pleased with his tongue work. Len begins to slowly work his hands on top of your shoulders. Pulling down the thin spaghetti straps. The dress decreased down to reveal a (insert favorite color) bra. Your cheeks warm with hot embarrassment.

Len Kagamine

Shit,shit,shit,shit

These are the only words on my mind as I had no control over my emotions and body. Her skin was so soft and healthy. The face she made when I grabbed her closer was priceless and utterly adorable, and the small noises that escape her gentle lips.

It's all too much for me. Never before have I wanted someone so badly. To think it was (insert name)! I unhook her bra and toss it aside. At first she blushes and tries to cover herself.m, but I gasp, "You're so perfect." She let her guard down a little. Allowing me to cup her adorable breasts.

"They've grown a little." I notice and think out loud. She gasps looking away "No duh I'm only fifteen, of course they are."

I smile at her before sucking one of her nipples. While rubbing the other in a circular motion. "Ah~hah!" (Insert name) twitches and moans from my gentle suckling and rubbing. I continue the deed and then stop.

I could sense (insert name)'s confusion and perhaps even disappointment. I move her away. And tell her in a dead serious voice "We should stop." I could see how she shivered with my words. "Sorry. Did I do something wrong?" She apologizes concern .

"No, I'm just tired..." I get up to turn off the lights. Sliding into the covers I then turn around pulling the beautiful (insert hair color) close. "You're being so nice today Len. Is something wrong-"

I push her head closer to my chest to silence her. "Night." I mutter slightly annoyed. I could feel her smile on my chest as she snuggles close. Both of us soon drift to sleep.

After a while I feel someone shaking me. Groaning my eyes open up to darkness. "Yeah?"

"Len I'm scared." Cries (insert name).

(Your full name)

Len groans as he slowly sits up. "What is it now brat?"

"Um...heh funny thing... I think Annabelle is gonna come and kill us."

"Really? Just really?"

"Yes!"