|dekatessera|

Untouched

All Rights Reserved

© 2014 Luna Black  

~*~

“Okay,” Ares sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose with his forefinger and thumb, “next time don’t twist your body to the right. If your attacker is paying attention, they’ll see it coming and dodge it.”

She nodded, panting for air as she crouched to her knees and raised her hands over her head, stretching her muscles. Drops of perspiration ran down her face, sticking some loose strands from her hair to her face and made the odour of deodorant thicken to hide the smell of sweat.

The God held his hand out to her, pulling her up to her feet and she groaned in complaint. For the past two weeks Ares had been pushing her to the limit.

In the beginning she thought she’d pass out from the exertion her body was going through, but he reminded her that in combat, her opponent wouldn’t wait for her to ‘catch her breath.’

“Contrary to what people have told you or taught you,” he began, walking around her in a circle. He would try to distract her and if she wasn’t paying attention, he’d charge and tackle her; she had to listen to his lesson, but be alert of his actions. “You do not want to focus on blocking your opponent’s attacks.”

Ariel frowned, her green eyes watching him cautiously as she stood in defence, waiting for his attack. “Why?”

Ares smirked, raising his hand to grab the back of her neck, but she quickly spun around, pushed his hand away and straddled his waist. She held her elbow at the base of his neck and tightened her legs around his.

“Because,” he breathed out, smiling up at her proudly, “you will start worrying about what he will do instead of focusing on what he will do.” He took a deep breath, waiting for her to climb off him and stood up.

Ariel nodded, tucking back loose strands of hair and said, “Got it.”

Ares ran his fingers through his damp curls and pulled at the ends of his shirt to unstick it from his perspiring body. If it weren’t for the smell, the sight wouldn’t be bad to watch. Through most of their lessons, Ariel would ogle the God, for he had the body of one.

His shoulders were wide and broad. Whenever the muscles flexed on his back, it was a sight worth drooling for. His abdominals were so pronounced she could feel them through the fabric whenever their bodies pressed together—it was truly a sin.

“What are the parts of the body that you can do easier damage?”

Ariel wiped away the droplets of sweat sliding down her face and wiped her hands on her shorts. “The eyes, ears, nose, uh neck, groin, knee and legs.”

He nodded, stepping away from her to give her some breathing space. “Correct.”

She closed her eyes, trying to focus back on their lesson. At the moment, fighting someone was the least thing on her mind. Her primordial thoughts were on something equally physical but far more pleasurable; intercourse.

It had been two longs weeks that Hades hadn’t even glanced at her and the aching in between her legs was growing more and more every day. She longed to be touched once more and the intimate positions Ares would place her in, weren’t helping her desirous mind.

Her dark eyes glanced up to Ares, whom watched her carefully. He could tell she yearned for something, he just didn’t know if his eyes were deceiving him or if she, indeed, wanted him. The way her eyes would darken whenever he placed his hands upon her was a dead giveaway, but he chose not to mention anything in respect for Hades.