FEELINGS

(BILBO'S POV)

I know thorin doesn't feel the same way but I am SUPPER happy I got a room with him! I like him a lot & the only one who seems to understand is clara. I just don't see how he COULD like me, I'm weak, he's strong, I've never left hobbiton before, he's always traveling, I'm wierd looking,he's cute. I just don't see it happening.

I was sort of sad when Thorin told me, kili, & fili to go fetch wood but I did as I was told. While we were collecting wood I kept dropping my wood so fili took mine. "No wonder Thorin didn't want me to come." I mumbled to my self, however fili must of heard because he dropped his wood on kili's foot. "Ow!" Kili said when fili dropped his wood. "I'm so sorry dear brother!" Fili apologised. "It's fine Fili. But why do you think Thorin didn't want you here?" Kili asked me. "It's just he doesn't seem to want me here-" I trailed off. "Bilbo, Thorin was quite sad when he thought you weren't coming." Fili said. "Do you know why?" I asked. The brothers looked at each other for a second and then fili spoke." We have an idea, but it would be betraying uncle's privacy.". "Pluss we don't want you to be.....weirded out.....by uncle." Kili added on.

I slowly raised an eye brow. "Seriously?" I thought to my self. "Well we better be heading back with the wood to give to uncle." Kili said breaking the silence. "Ok may I have my wood back please?" I asked fili. "Oh! of course here you go." Fili said handing me my wood.

When we got back the other dwarves were trying to cook some meat. "Um...where's uncle?" Fili asked dwalin. "Oh thanks for reminding me! Bilbo, Thorin would like to talk to you." Dwalin told me. "Um...ok where is he?" I asked dwalin. "He said he'll be waiting in the woods for you." Dwalin said. "Ok." I said & walked into the woods.

I had been looking for thorin for a few minutes when I heard a familiar deep voice. "Looking for someone?" Thorin asked me. "I'm looking for you actually, Dwalin said you needed to talk to me." I said trying to hide back a smile. "Oh right. Bilbo please follow me." Thorin said leading me a little deeper into the woods. "Not that I have a problem with it but will you please tell m-" I was cut off by Thorin pushing me against a tree. "Thorin wh-" once again I was cut off only this time by thorin pressing his lips against mine.

I loved the feeling but I was confused how could a dwarf like him like a hobbit like me? "Bilbo look I'm sorry I-" this time I was the one who cut him off by wrapping my arms around his neck and placing my lips on his.

"No need to be. I have had feelings for you since the moment I set eyes on I was just afraid to admit it." I said blushing. "I was afraid you would reject my feelings." Thorin said looking down. "I could never reject you. I love you. " I said smiling. "I love you too. Should we head back to our rooms to get some sleep." Thorin said placing a kiss on my head. "Ok let's go." I said blushing brightly. Thorin & I headed back & told the others that we should get some sleep so we headed back to our rooms.