TROLLS

When I woke there was a strange heat surrounding me. Opening my eyes I saw kili's arm was around me. At first I was confused but then I recalled the events from last night. I sat up and (was) getting up when kili mumbled "please stay. Just until everybody else gets up." how could I say no? I mean he seemed so cute sleeping and it sort of made me want to stay. "Ok." I mumbled laying down in his arms and though I was not tired I (somehow) drifted asleep.

I was awoken by a soft shaking. "Ok. I'm up. I'm up." I mumbled opening my eyes. "Good I didn't want you to miss breakfast." Kili smiled. Walking over to where Fili was cooking breakfast I sat down. "You know we tried to wake you last night." I said to Fili as he handed me my food. "Yeah? What for?" He asked curiously. "So we could sneak off." Kili smirked. "Oh." Fili face saddened a little. "It's alright Fee, you, me,& clara will sneak off tonight." Kili said cheering up his bih brother. "Ok. But.....um......clara's coming?" Fili asked. "Yeah. I was thinking about teaching her some more." Kili replied. "Ok. Sounds good to me." Fili said as he started to eat. Seeing he was eating, me and kili (also) started to eat.

We had been walking almost all day when Thorin decided to stop. "We should camp here." Thorin said looking at Bilbo. "Shouldn't we continue a little further?" Bilbo asked rubbing his feet. "No. We will camp here for tonight." Thorin insisted. "Bilbo is right we should advance." Gandalf protested. Before I knew what was going on Gandalf and Thorin were arguing. Soon Gandalf stopped arguing and started to walk off. "Where are you going?" Bilbo asked. "To have a talk with someone intelligent." Gandalf replied. "And who's that?" Bilbo asked. "Me!" Gandalf said walking off. "Fili,kili guard the ponies." Thorin said. "C'mon Clara." Kili whispered to me. Following kili I went to watch the ponies.

We had been watching the ponies when Bilbo came up to us and tried to give us our soup. "We've got a problem." Kili said simply. "What is it?" Bilbo asked. "We've lost several ponies." Fili said. "How?" Bilbo asked. "Trolls."I replied. "Go burglar our ponies back. We'll be right behind you." Fili assured Bilbo. "I'll try." Bilbo said sneaking off. Running back we went and told thorin. When we told him he had a look of concern on his face but it soon went away and he growled at kili and fili. Telling the other dwarves we sneaked off to where the trolls were. Kili told me to stay in the bushes. So I didn't see much but I heard lots of yelling. Soon the noise ceased but one of the trolls grabed me and put me in a sack.

After we were all captured bilbo started to come up with exuses to stall the trolls.....till what? Daylight? Probably. He eventually said we had worms. Everybody started to deny it until thorin kicked them. "Oh....uh....I have the .....biggest!" Ori lied. "No. I do!" Nori protested. They went on arguing just long enough for Gandalf to save us. "MAY DAWN TAKE YOU ALL AND BE STONE TO YE!!!" Gandalf yelled as the sun came up. untying or bonds gandalf explained to thorin about where he went and what not. Walking around Gandalf found a treasure cave where he, Thorin,& Bilbo got new swords.