LESSONS

We had been walking almost all day when we came to a cave to camp. After we had set up there was a distant howling. "What's that?" Bilbo asked with a scared look in his eye. "Orcs." Kili says trying not to laugh. "They attack in the small numbers of the night." Fili joined in smiling. "You think a night raid by orcs is a joke?" Thorin said gruffly. "We're sorry uncle. We didn't mean anything by it." The brothers said together. "You mean nothing of the world." Thorin said taking watch. "Don't mind him laddie." Balin said starrting to tell thorin's back-story. Knowing all this already I sat down next to kili who's face was tomato red.

The sun had set quite a while ago, and everyone was asleep. Apart from me and a certain Dwarf, that is. I should have been sleeping, but something had managed to plague my mind. Or, perhaps, someone. "You’re quite a hard Dwarf to keep track of.” A small grin curled my lips as I leaned my shoulder against a tree, arms folded loosely across my torso. The Dwarf I was speaking to spun around, eyes wide as he blinked at me. Slowly, a grin curled his lips.“Looking for me? What for?” “I want you to train me.” I replied, standing up straight. Kili raised a single brow, rising to his feet. He walked towards me, stopping a few feet from me.“Now?” He looked around at the dimly lit area. “It’s not a little….dark?” I frowned as I looked at the ground.“I’d rather not have everyone see me mess up. I don’t like failing in front of others.” I replied honestly. An almost gentle smile overtook his lips, and he nodded.

“I understand. This way, then.” He gestured for me to follow him, and he led me to a fairly small, but clear, area. While I was busy looking around, Kili was approaching me, bow in hand. “Here.” He took my hand, placing the weapon in my palm. I tensed, fingers closing lightly around it. He pressed on my hand, forcing my fingers tighter. “You’ll need to hold it like that. I’m not going to laugh, if that’s what you’re worried about.”

He moved behind me, crouching down and placing his hands on my legs. My breath hitched in my throat. “The front leg…here.” His fingers slid against my leg as his hands pulled away, before moving to the other. “Your back leg should be like…this.” He murmured. His fingers trailed ever so lightly against my legs, over my hips and waist, before resting on my elbows as he stood behind me. He smirked lightly at the tenseness in me shoulders, knowing exactly what his touch was doing to me. I could deny all I wanted, oh, but did he know. Notching the arrow, he positioned my fingers around it, instructing me to hold on, before trailing his fingers back to my elbow. “You’re going to have to relax.” He all but purred into my ear.

I chewed on my lower lip. That bastard. He was teasing me, wasn’t he! I wanted to retaliate, but the feeling of his broad chest pressed to my back silenced any sound that wanted to leave my throat. “Just lift it, nice and steady.” He murmured, lips still brushing against my hair. “Your elbow comes back like this…Now. I want you to aim it yourself. That tree, right in front of us.” I looked to the tree before me, nervous. “What if I miss?” I inquired quietly. Kili chuckled next to my ear, sending another shiver down my spine.

“It’s okay if you miss. It’s your first time, you’re learning.” He replied quietly. I sighed, shifting my arms in small, miniscule movements. Kili never said anything, simply allowing me to free roam. Finally, I stopped moving, and he leaned closer. “When you’re ready…just let go. This is how you learn. Trial and error.”  He assured me. I breathed out, fingers slowly letting go of the string.

The arrow barely hit the tree. It was embedded in the bark, sure, but mere inches from the side of the trunk. I sighed, lowering the bow in frustration. I just wasn’t any good at this. “Great, for a first shot.” Kili breathed into my ear. His fingers trailed down my back delicately, before settling over my hips. “Next time, let’s have your body twisted like this.” He murmured, brushing my hair away from my neck. So he could see better, he claimed. But I knew better. I could feel his hair tickling the bare skin of my neck, the scruff on his chin igniting my body temperature as it brushed against my shoulder.

Briefly, and to the point I barely felt it, his lips brushed against the tendon in my neck. His hot breath washed against the skin exposed to him. When his mouth touched my neck again, I could feel the smirk. He knew just how much he was turning me on, and how quickly.

My eyes fluttered to a close, a soft breathy gasp escaping my lips. That was all the invitation that the male needed. His arms slipped around my waist, drawing me to him as his lips continued to work at the sensitive skin of my neck. The bow fell to the ground, long forgotten amidst the lust that clouded my senses. His tongue and teeth came into play, leaving marks on my neck, claiming me as his own. My hands reached up to clasp themselves over his, forcing him to pull me that much closer to his body. A breathy chuckle left his lips, and I cursed what the sound of it did to me. Slowly, one hand pulled from my grip, trailing over the front of my hips, down to my thigh. The simple action was enough to make me tremble in my boots.

“I thought you were here for archery lessons, beautiful.” He teased, taking the lobe of my ear between his teeth gently. “This seems like more, to me.” "Don’t you dare tease me.” I snapped, voice completely lacking even the slightest threatening quality. The hand that had still been around my waist drifted to my hip, squeezing gently. “Tease? But it’s so fun to tease you. I may do it more. Especially if you act like this.” My body curled into his touch, teeth clamping into my lower lip to keep my soft sounds of pleasure quiet. Kili’s hand moved from my hip, to my chin, gently pulling my lip from between my teeth. “Oh no – no need to keep quiet. I want to hear you.” Just his words pulled a trembling, pitiful, half sob from my lips, and he grinned in satisfaction, hand sliding from the front of my thigh to the inside. “Very good.” He praised, clearly using his touch as my reward. “If you want more, you’ll keep it up.” He pressed his hips against my backside, pulling a breathy gasp from me, and his eyes darkened considerably. The fingers between my thighs moved to life, tracing small circles through the fabric of my pants.

                “What? No more?” He murmured, kisses being trailed up and down my neck. He moved more of my hair away, nibbling at the spot where my neck met my shoulder. I shivered, but released no sound. Finally, after working his way down and being nearly to my back, I released a startled, yet pleasured, breathy cry. “Does this one do it for you, then?” Kili teased, mouth working wonders at that one, single spot. Countless gasps left my lips, my head tilting to keep my hair from obscuring it again. One finger trailed lightly over the crotch of my pants, and I nearly collapsed right there, if not for the strong body behind that supported me.“You kept your distance from me….” Kili whispered, rocking his hips into my rear, earning a pleased whimper from my trembling body. He purred, fingers toying with the area just around the apex of my thighs. “Please.” I breathed. Please what? What was it I wanted from him? To stop? To let go? Or was it perhaps…to touch me? To make me his? To lay me down and screw me right where I was? Those last three sure sounded like splendid ideas, at the moment…“Please what, love?” He taunted. “What do you want?” His hand gripped the taught flesh of my thigh when I wouldn’t respond, causing you to choke out a gasp, as well as my answer.

“T-Touch. Touch me.” I tried to make my voice more demanding. I wanted to be in charge here, I desperately did. But not this time. Kili had me in the palm of his hand, literally, and he wasn’t about to relinquish this power any time soon. “Better.” The young Dwarf’s hand slid up the few required centimetres, before cupping the heat of my arousal, his palm and fingers pressing tightly against me. A shocked moan poured from my parted lips, my head falling back to rest against his shoulder. His hands removed themselves from my body only to rest on my shoulders, spinning me around to face him.

   “Kili, wha-“ my question was cut short, as he took my face in his hands, drawing me forward and sealing his mouth over mine. My whole body seemed to melt, and I fell into his embrace, feeling his arms slip smoothly around my waist to support me. Lifting my arms, I slung them around his shoulders, one hand gripping at his shoulder blade, the other tangled desperately in his dark, messy locks. When I pulled away, he was panting, eyes dark as they roved my face for a moment. Suddenly he pulled away from me. "We should get back it's getting late." Kili said. I nodded and followed killi back to camp. I quickly set up my bedroll and changed into pijamas. "Fee. Wake up." I heard Kili say to fili. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I was thinking me 'an him could sneak off." He said.

"Well I'm going to hit the sack." I yawned. "Mind if I lay next to you?" Kili asked looking a little shyer than normal. "Not at all." I smiled. "I was er......sort of hopeing you would ask...." I said blushing. "Really?" Kili asked smiling. "Y-Yeah." I said scooting closer. "Well if you keep by me I'll keep you warm." Kili said pulling me closer. Blushing I fell into an easy sleep.