Questions

(// sorry I tried to update the same chapter but it wouldn't....sorry//)

Getting up I walked over to Thorin " May I join your quest?" I asked him. "Sure, what weapon are you good with?" He asked. "Um.....I don't know.........can I try a bow & arrow?" I asked. "Fine kili will teach you." Thorin said grufly. Omg Kili was going to teach me he's cute,strong,smart, & wasn't he flirting with me earlier? Thanking Thorin I went off to bed.

I was woken up by Kili at 7:00. Getting up I grabbed my bag wich was filled with food (thanks to Bilbo). I was about to go when Kili stopped me. "Here." He said handing me a bow & arrow (also a quiver). "Thanks." I say putting on the quiver. When he walked past me I swear he brushed my but.....probably just my imagination but still I could feel my face burn. Going outside to join the others I got on a horse.

We had been riding for about a half hour. We weren't exactly in a forest but it was a wooded area & we weren't that far away from the shire when we heard footsteps and someone shouting "wait!". We all stoped our horses and looked the way the noise was coming from only to see Bilbo running after us with the contract. "I've.......signed the........contract."Bilbo said inbetween breaths. "It all seems to be in order." Balin said looking at the contract. "Get him a pony." Thorin said and it seemed to me was happy but hey what do I know? "I am perfectly fine! " bilbo said unconvincingly. Fili and Kili just picked him up and put him on a pony. He just sat there with the dumbest face ever staring at his pony. Finaly he rode his horse forward. I rode up next to kili....."when does practice start?" I asked kili. "Tomorrow." He said simply.