Her Innocent Jealousy

Knock.

"Lucy, it's me."

Lucy opened the door to Erza, dressed, hair perfect, with small diamond like earrings and a necklace, she also had a black coat in her hand and wore five inch heels as requested by Hilda. She looked incredible.

The blonde couldn't help but stare at her until she realized what she was doing. She shook her head and spoke, "You're early! I just finished my hair. I'll be ready in a few minutes. Come in."

Erza walked into her room and Lucy closed the door. The redhead went to sit on Lucy's bed while the other was getting ready.

"Hilda said I should come early, you never know what happens." Lucy nodded in understanding.

"Why do you have a coat with you?" Lucy wondered as she headed towards her wardrobe.

Erza eyed her coat, which she laid on Lucy's bed. "I told you the ball room isn't in the palace. We'll be walking for a little bit."

It was late October, so the weather was a bit chilly.

"Unless...you want to take the horse..." Erza said looking away.

Lucy looked at her and let out a smile, "Wouldn't that ruin our dresses?"

"I guess so."

Erza looked up to her and added, "I'll take you for a ride sometime."

Lucy smiled and said, "I can't wait! Oh! I forgot to tell you. One of the King's guards came and took Shou to that garden. But now I'm worried since you said it's cold out..."

"You don't have to worry. I'd say he's a tough little guy."

Lucy let out a smile as she turned around and began to undress.

Lucy...

Erza was eyeing Lucy. She grabbed onto the bed covers as her quiet breathing slowly became heavy.

The captain traced her eyes along the blonde's curves. She went from her long slender legs, slowly up her round buttocks, staring at it for some time.

Her figure is perfect...

Lucy removed her underwear as Erza's eyeing continued. She wanted to trace her finger along Lucy's small back. The blonde tossed her bra on the bed next to Erza, who turned to get it in time before it fell to the floor.

Erza held it in her hand for a bit.

"Oh, I'm sorry Erza. I didn't mean to throw that at you."

Lucy turned around and went over to Erza who let out a small blush as she looked at Lucy's exposed chest.

She looked away and struck her face with disbelief.

Knightwalker...What's wrong with you? This feeling...I...I've never felt like this before...Is...Is this...love? Is this...what love is?

Erza's eyes slowly became wet. She tried to hide her face, however Lucy noticed her behaviour.

Why now? These feelings...Why did they have to come now? It's been two weeks and yet I love her? But I can't have her. It's not even an issue of competing with Scarlet... How do you tell someone you want to be with them when you're going to be dead soon?

"I don't want to die..." she let out quietly, however Lucy heard and held her.

"No one wants to die, Erza. I'm not sure what's going on with you, but I won't let you die. I promise."

Erza looked up at her, tears falling. She placed her hand on Lucy's cheek and quietly whispered, "Lucy..." as she brought her lips closer to the blonde's. They kissed. And neither questioned their feelings. Erza rested her head on Lucy's chest for a few minutes as she felt safe.