The Hate She Harbours

'What the hell was that dream...?' Erza thought as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Ugh...huh...?" She was going to grab her head, when she felt some type of weight on her breasts.

She shifted her head a bit and saw Lucy lying next to her. Most of her chest was exposed. Erza wasn't too sure what was happening. A sudden warmth coursed through her body as she looked at Lucy. She convinced herself that she was still dreaming, or else, she'd have no idea how to deal with the situation.

Her primal urges had slowly begun to take over her reason. Erza's breathing became rather deep and slow. She gulped as she looked at Lucy's exposed neck. She reached out to touch the blonde, however stopped when she heard a small whimper, followed by "...Erza".

Erza knew Lucy wasn't dreaming of her. She calmed herself and sighed.

'Enough, Erza. Control yourself.'

As Erza was reprimanding herself, Lucy snuggled closer to her. The redhead was somewhat surprised but enjoyed the feeling. Of course, it didn't last long. She heard a massive growl which actually woke Lucy up as well.

Before the blonde could recall her dream, she groggily looked at Erza, who looked back at her. They were silent for quite some time. After a while, they let out a laugh together.

Laughter... Erza hadn't laughed in a very long time...

"I think both of us need to grab something to eat", Lucy said. Erza looked at her for a moment.

"You haven't eaten?"

Lucy shook her head.

"Why not?"

"Coco and I came to get you, but when I saw you sleeping, I got tired...so I decided to go to bed and eat later..."

"Heh, aren't you the odd one."

Lucy blushed. Erza was looking at her with what she perceived to be lust.

Did Erza want her? Lucy wasn't sure.

However, before any of the blonde's fantasizes could be realized, Erza decided to ask her something.

"Do you dislike the King's Earthland self?"

Lucy's eyes widened a bit at the question, but instead of answering, she asked one herself.

"Erza...do you have feelings for Mystog-the King?" She asked, correcting herself.

Erza denied it with a movement of her head, and spoke.

"No. Some maids spread the rumor, but I harbor not even an ounce of feeling for him. He is the King and I must follow his orders. Nothing more, nothing less."

Erza wondered why the question, but then figured something.

"Does Scarlet like Earthland Jellal?"

Lucy didn't answer. Her face was grim and she was gripping the sheets tightly.

Erza noticed how much this subject had begun to bother the blonde, and did something very unexpected. She pulled Lucy closer to her. The latter, even though surprised, managed to relax a bit and rested her head on Erza's shoulder.

The redhead whispered, "What do you feel like eating?"

"Anything..." Lucy replied slowly.

"Coco probably put some food aside for us. Let's go check the kitchen."

Lucy didn't budge.

"Are you alright? Still feeling weak?"

She shook her head. She was fine. But she didn't want to move. This feeling of being so close to Erza... she felt right at home.