Chapter 1

Ok, so where do I start... so I grew up thinking I was normal...nope. How about a psychic median were-jaguar and who's an ice elemental. Too much for ya? Well wait till you hear my story. The name's Tianna Sanchez and after moving to Southwilde in 2005 things seemed normal, but in fact is NOT normal. The place is crawling with paranormals! I should know since I can see through glamour's. And if you're wondering, glamour's are what paranormals use to hide their true appearance and look normal. Now I'm seventeen and live with my psychic mom and half werewolf sister. Or Ms.Sanchez and Mia Sanchez if you prefer. I changed my last name and so did my little sister after seeing the truth about our Dads. My mom got divorced to my dad early in 2005 after observing some of my powers. Dad is a government supporter( he works for the IPA (International Paranormal Association) of course. He wanted to take me in and experiment on me. Like I was some Guinea pig! Plus he abused my mom and gave me disorders. Yeah, he needs a "#1 Dad" award... As for my little sister, her dad was just a psychopath that wanted my mom and I killed. Mia was only five-years-old. Not bad, now I'm in Southwilde High and Mia is in the Elementary School. I moved up with my best friend Lin (she's a werewolf) and my new friends I met in 8th grade. With Lin and the new kids Sam,Chris,and Dreke we made a pack all our own.