Time To Prepare (Part 1)

(im so unfair)

The time had started coming to prepare to say goodbye to Elizabeth. Her day started coming faster and faster. And Shilo started to fear her departure. It was hard to let her daughter go a year after her sons death, she was afraid she couldn't take it, even though, for Elizabeth, she was brave.

"I'm afraid.. its time" The doctor frowned, they'd stayed at the hospital for about six weeks now, everyday getting more and and more worse and as time past Elizabeth started to die, her breathing was shallow, barely there even. She had literally no hope left for herself, lost hope in a cure, lost hope in life. In fact shed happily die, if it would stop her pain, stop her mothers, fathers and brothers. She wanted to leave gracefully, respected, and around her family.

As the day ended Elizabeth took her last breathes "I....... Love..... Youuuu (Extra U's are for fading out effect) her monitor going off, her heart had completely stopped. She went as she wanted, with tears dropping down her eyes as they were closed by the doctor, he himself was sad to let the beautiful creature go. He had grown to feel protective of the young one, and feels he failed her, but he goes on, and stays, to memorize he patient.

Elizabeth's family gathered around her bed, holding piece of her body, crying. Shilo on the other hand, she was outside, crying her little eyes out. Her heart literally broken.