Wedding Day (His Calming Smile)

(From the last chapter, as a starter up)

Shilo fixed her hair and put on her gloves... "I... think I'm ready" she slowly went to the door and opened it... stepping out.

The music started a d GraveRobber looked towards the graveyard entrance with a grin and he was excited.

Shilo slowly walks down the isle smiling and Blind Mag at her side as her hander offer. They made it to GraveRobber and Mag put Shilo's hand in GraveRobber's and bowed.

(This is the priest. This is Shilo. And this is GraveRobber )

"Please sit." Everyone sat "We are gathered here today, to follow these two in holy matrimony. Let's begin. GraveRobber, do you take Shilo Wallace to be your wofly wedded wife, to have and to hold, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" "I do" GraveRobber grinned. "Shilo do you take GraveRobber as your wofly wedded husband, to have and to hold, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" "I.... Do" Shilo smiled. "By the power vested in me by Rotti Largo and GeneCo City, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" GraveRobber grabbed Shilo's waist a d kissed her fully on the lips.. as the crowd cheers, Mag was crying and to her surprise so was Amber..

Both Shilo and GraveRobber cheered and clapped Shilo's eyes fully of tears as well...

(Any ideas for more chapters, tell me in comments.... thanks for reading and thanks for the votes, see ya)