Wedding Day (Jitters Are Bittersweet)

Sorry for not updating, I've been sick and my sister's been having asthma problems..... Anyway here goes the wedding, I'm splitting it into two parts, The Jittersband His Calming Smile.... Anyway enjoy...

Shilo had picked out a beautiful dress, she loved it. It was pitch black with a lace collar and lace ruffled bottom. The dress, it's self, is red, blood red to be in fact, and GraveRobber's tuxedo is dark purple, which wasn't a color of choice but he made it work, with black roses In the pocket. They had their own dressing rooms and we're getting ready, to be married, to each other, forever....

Shilo paced back and forth holding her temples mumbling something in French

"You ok?" Mag had sat there the whole time watching her niece flip out "Yeah, just wedding jitters I guess... Button me?" Mag smiles and buttons her up. The dress was beautiful, lace up the hips and strapless. A ruffled neck line and down the skirt was mostly lace as well with beautiful flowers sown in... "Thanks" Shilo said a little calmer

GraveRobber was waiting by the tree, outside in the graveyard. They wanted to have the wedding where they met, the decor was amazing, there was beautiful moss hanging from the tree top towards the graveyard entrance for when Shilo walks down the isle she goes through the pretty pink moss, and there's flowers all down the isle and on each row of graves (the guests sit on the head stones). He stood there, smiling awaiting his beautiful bride.

Shilo fixed her hair and put on her gloves... "I... think I'm ready" she slowly went to the door and opened it... stepping out.