Trouble In Paradise (Birth Of The Child)

"Maybe she'll die in birth" Amber had joked. She was jealous of Shilo and now she was having GraveRobber's kid. She hated her more then she already did. "Or the child... Maybe both... Oh doctor!" Amber called

"Amber be nice for once" Rotti told her sternly. He was for some reason happy about this and actually liked the idea.

"Yeah sis be nice!" Pavi mocked his father. Luigi just sat there bored. He didn't give two shakes of a rats ass how this went, he just wanted to leave.

"But if they or she did die. Oh... I'd be so happy, wouldn't you?" Amber questioned them.

"Yes but it's not polite to talk like that about someone in her state Amber" Rotti grinned and stood to pase

(In The Delivery Room)

"I can't do it!" Shilo yelled pushing the child out. "Aaargh!" She yelled.

"Almost Shi... The baby is coming." GraveRobber hid he's fear for the child that had popped out of Shilo... It was to small way to small for 40 weeks in the womb.

"It's a boy" GraveRobber said finally tearing up about the situation

"Is he ok? He's not crying" At this point the nurse was working on him at the other table in the room trying to get him to breathe. He finally cried but not for long they rushed him to the NICU.

"GraveRobber what's wrong why did they take him?" Shilo cried.

"Nothing, they need to get him in something and feed" GraveRobber lied knowing something was wrong, he didn't wanna face it with her all hormonal and junk.

~*~ Two Days After Birth ~*~

"He's what?!" GraveRobber yelled as Shilo rubbed the child's hand, crying her eyes out. It was hard to see him like that. With all kinds of tubes in his throat and nose. Shilo feared for his life, and quit frankly her own.

"He hasn't even been named. And your tell me he's not going to live long?! That's messed up!" Shilo still held his hand

"I'm sorry... You should cherish the few years you have with him, Again I'm horribly sorry" The doctor left and Shilo's head fell and she cried more... still holding the boys hand... his tiny little hand

"Well?" Amber said with a tude

"Not now Amber, just not now."GraveRobber shoved her away and slammed his head into the inner elevator wall.

"Is she ok?" A females voice asked it was familiar but not Amber Sweet familiar.

"The kid is dying, the boy. Not Shilo" GraveRobber said with a single tear running from his eye to his cheek. "And there's literally nothing i can do" Another tear escaped his eyes as he spoke

"I'm sorry for you" Mag had snuck in somehow and was ready for news, good or bad. and she expected good news. It hit her hard and a few tears escaped her eyes before the doors opened to the elevator and they left the elevator, went out the hospital doors and went opposite ways.

(Sorry I screwed the boys life but you know, Shilo has the disease and all.... But the good thing is emotional stories get hits.... Anyway comment and review, you can leave good and bad.... Again sorry.)