Chapter 23

Lucifer towered over me with a menacing grin that stretched across his face, making him appear eerie- showing his true demonic form. A thin wisp of red-framed his body and he stepped closer with each step. I felt myself break a sweat as I tried to reason with him, our enemy too was sat very comfortably up in the audio room watching us. 

My palm hit the floor repeatedly as I tried getting back onto my feet. 

"L-Lucifer, p-please-" 

His foot stapled itself on top of mine keeping me in place, his body craned down and he grasped my wrist excruciatingly tight enough to get tears running from the side of my eyes. He let out a brisk snarl and he straightened his body lifting me up in the same motion. 

I cried out at the pain forming in my wrist. I couldn't describe the pain even after having the shackles on for a while. Drops of my tears fell onto the hall floor but I paid no attention to my tears all I could focus on was my wrist.

"LUCIFER!" 

My screaming echoed through the hall, suddenly the door was kicked down from both ends. One behind Lucifer and the one we were planning to head out. I looked around and what a surprise. I never felt so relieved in my life.

"Y/N!" Screams Satan, his eyes already glowing. "LUCIFER,"

He had Beel at his side while Levi, Mammon and Asmo were posted on the opposite side. Man, I was happy to see them, Lucifer didn't recognise his own kin and proceeded with Aurelius' orders making Satan and Mammon rush up to him. Levi and Asmo had already disappeared probably up to restrain the demon in charge of this mess.

"Be careful of the walls there are grimoire pages-" I choked out, I kicked my legs but it was no use. Mammon looked around and jumped over 3 rows of seats and Satan was already striding his way to me.

Lucifer brought me closer to him still dangling high enough that my feet weren't touching the floor. 

"Let her go, Lucifer let her go!" grumbled Mammon his aura sending off killer vibes. Lucifer didn't move an inch and merely swatted him back to the entrance, crushing the door in the process. 

"Don't fight him Satan, don't hurt him please," I pleaded still wincing under my own pain. 

Satan shook his head and growled. "Please!"

My arm started getting sore but from on top of Lucifer's head, I saw Levi putting Aurelius in a brutal headlock. Asmo aided him in the process grappling him down with both of their true demonic forms.

"He's hurting you! There's no wa-" I titled my head down to give him a signal.

"-Yes there is, his belt!" Lucifer swerved sideways as Satan caught on quickly, I noticed Beel take a side ready to pounce and hold Lucifer down. The minimal sway and the tight space allowed the possessed demon to lose his grip on me. 

I felt myself falling backwards then two strong hands cradling me. I looked up and caught a lock of orange and sighed. Glancing back down I surveyed my wrist, a little bit on the bruised side but it should be okay. 

"Thank you Beel,"

Before Beel set me down onto my feet a flurry of sheets rumbled from the walls and circulated around us. Screams emerged from the room and I became more concerned. Lucifer backed away, and I could just see Asmo plastered against the glass of the small room and a few mid-air strands of Levi's hair. 

"Don't let them touch you!" 

Satan pounced back and took cover under the lectern and Beel backed to the first step outside. But Satan then decided to stubborn- he didn't listen and stay put, he made his way up to the audio room and locking the room behind him securely.

The flurry stopped midair and the scattered little pieces ceased its rage. Now standing on my two feet I hurried back inside with Beel on my side and Lucifer lay lifeless on the cold lino of the hall. I ran to him and grabbed onto his shoulders, shaking him lightly.

"Lucifer," I say, repeating it over and over again until his eyes fluttered open. 

Colour drained back into his iris and pupils while he began registering what just happened. He wiped my tears and his hand instantly came down, it looked as if his memory was coming back to him.

"I-I hurt you, I-I'm sorry Y/N," He croaked, his head hung low.

I grabbed the sides of his face and held it up forcing him his eyes to level with mine. His eyes were full of sincerity and guilt. 

"H-hey it wasn't your actions it's fine, we need to go help them,"

The sound of glass shattering erupted throughout the room as the grimoire fell from the height, dropping my arms I ran for it. I was the only one who touches it with getting brainwashed. Beel helped Lucifer up and exchanged their greetings civilly.

Beel slid the piece of paper out of Lucifer's belt loop and passed it to me to rip into tiny pieces. above my head, more shards of glass toppled off and more alarming shrieks escaped all of their mouths.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys

Here you go~~

_softzuuu