Chapter 2

Stretching my hands upwards, I let out a yawn. I had spent a good 20 minutes finally finishing the report. My hands crept towards my D.D.D, unlocking it to see the time.

 5:30. Then I heard a thump on the floorboard, Asmo had already grabbed the ends of my hair and tied it up high. 

"It seems you are done Y/N, now turn around," Grins Asmo, as he secures my hair with a hair tie. 

He turns my chair around so I'm facing him. I smile reluctantly, my hands rising. 

"I need to hand this to Lucif-" 

"-Now what scent would you like? I'd personally recommend the cucumber and pink salt," cuts off Asmo already taking out the contents out of the box.

Oh, this was going to be a long afternoon...Asmo sits me back down on my seat. He busies himself with his now open box.

*A few minutes later*

"Asmo, do you think this is necessary?" I ask, tapping my hardened face.

"Is it edible? I'm hungry," adds Beel now finishing the last of his cookie. 

Now inching towards the bed.I shook my head, Asmo followed in sync.

"It meant to go on your face Beel, not for eating," replies Asmo

His face brightens, giving me a blinding smile. Literally. My eyes couldn't help but wander to my D.D.D every minute checking to see what time it was if I could just hand it in and get it done maybe I'd be a little cooperative with what Asmo wants to do. 

You see, this report is important. Very. Diavolo asked me to write it for him to present, in front of demon officials that deem his lineage. I  wouldn't want to embarrass Diavolo after giving this opportunity to me and he IS the next DEMON KING so- Now you see why I'm itching to just give it and just forget about it. With the stress of writing something that is 'the next Demon King' worthy is harder than saying no to Asmo. Why am I doing this?

Diavolo suggested it would be good for the exchange program and it would be good to show cooperation from the best of both worlds. Trust me I've tried to talk out of it, but it was no use with Lucifer backing Diavolo up.

"Here you go Y/N, I'll be right back I'm going to grab something from my room~" Asmo hands me a damp towel and I wipe off the mask off of my face.

Asmo disappears out of my room and I'm left with Beel. I hang the towel on my chair.

"Do you have any food Y/N?" he asks looking around. I pat down my uniform and shoved my D.D.D in my skirt pocket.

I turned around back to my desk and grabbed the sheet of paper. 

"Hmm, check the top cupboard closest to the bookshelf Beel, I'll be right back," I say. 

Beel responds with a grunt and makes his way towards the bookshelf, I sprinted for the door. Once I was out I started walking down the hall towards Lucifer's room.

Hey,

I hope you like it, I'm sorry if they seem too OC I'm working on it :)

Thanks

_softzuuu