Chapter 7: Mixed Feelings.

As he awoke face down, Sebastian felt a throbbing pain in the back of his leg, he gritted his teeth, but remained silent. ''G'morning'' came an instantly recognisable voice. Kirsa was stood to his right, leaning on a wall, he turned his head to face her. She donned a tight black vest, black leather pants, with some black Nikes on her feet.

"Have you been watching me sleep?" he asked. "Yes, well listening" and to which Sebastian rose an eyebrow "Yes, I'm sure my snores are very entertaining."  He replied mockingly. "No, not at all, you talk in your sleep, you say one name rather frequently" And Sebastian already knew, ''Imogen" he said. "Who was she?" He felt like he could open up to Kirsa, he could tell this stranger all of his deepest, darkest secrets. He took a minute to take a deep breath, before telling her the chilling truth of Imogen. "She was my love, my sweetheart, my ... everything." He looked at Kirsa's face and saw... Envy? Jealousy? "She was going to save me from my addiction. And we were going to  start a family. Sh-... She was an... 'agent' if you will, fo- for the Darzell's. I had killed a Darzell, and she was going to kill me, an- and... I had no cho-"  Kirsa intertwined her fingers with his, and brung her face close to his, and lifted his chin up. ''You don't have to go on, it's horrible, but that is why we fight the Darzell's and Welfguds, they take our loved ones, but not always through murder."

Sebastian had started to cry, and buried his head into the pillow, he didnt want Kirsa to see him like this, for some reason, he really cared that she didnt see him as weak, or vulnerable. ''Look at me, Sebastian." He did as instructed, and saw that she held sadness in her beautiful face, and she leaned ever closer towards him, as she approached, he longed to remove her sadness, turn it into joy. They were a breath away from one another, blue eyes staring into green. She brung her head back, and stood upright, ''Well then Mr. Dognert, Now that I see you are well, I'll be going." and with that, she turned on her heel and strode out of the room like nothing had happened.

Sebastian was left laid there, thinking to himself:

"What the BLOODY HELL had just happened?"

**************************************************************************************

Author's Note: I know this one's really short, sorry guys. I'll be updating within the next 3-4 days.

What do you think of Sebastian and Kirsa?

I ship Kirbastian.

IMPORTANT!

Chapter 8: Recovery will take place 4-5 months AFTER this one, so he will have quite recovered, he'll be walking again, and He and Kirsa havent really spoken AT ALL, he has wanted to, but he hasnt been able to go to her, and she has felt 'Mixed Feelings' and has decided to leave him alone, so that she can focus on the resistance.

Let me know what you think! Bye!