Chapter 2: Not going to Plan.

''Danny'' He replied, with a gentle nod of his head to show that he acknowledges his presence and to show his respect for the man. ''You're early, that desperate are you?'' he replied Daniel tried to make fun of the situation but for some reason, his breath was ragged, he was obviously tired, which was odd, why would he be? He drove an Audi a5, red convertible usually. ''Yeah well, bored wasn' I?'' ''Oh yeah? s'pose its the normal thing to do, isn' it? get bored, pop round the corner to buy yourself some 'eroin.'' Sebastian didnt have time to stay and chat, he wanted to get to the point. ''Danny, you arent my friend, give me the drugs already, I have the money. If I wanted to socialise, we'd be meeting at the cafe, not 'ere.'' The small smirk on Daniel's face vanished as quick as it had appeared. ''Reight then Mardy bum.'' He held up a bag, clearly full of syringes.

Sebastian only just noticed, something was... off about Daniel today, he kept glancing round, as if looking for someone, which was odd as this location was known only to them. Sebastian wondered if perhaps he had been set up, but it was a small possibility, Daniel had a trustworthy supplier for near-on 3 years now. A drop of sweat trickled down Daniel's forehead, though it was rather cold here, Sebastian was shivering. That was the last straw, something was wrong, he had to raise the issue. ''Daniel, something's not right, I can tell.'' Daniel lowered his voice to that of a whisper ''They're watching Sebby, the Darzell's.'' Sebastian's eyes shot open, the Darzell's were the main crime family of South Yorkshire, rivaled only by the Welfguds, He assumed they were of perhaps a german heritage or maybe swiss with a name like that. Daniel worked for the Welfguds, which is why the Darzell's watching was such a dilemma.  ''How do you know?'' ''I've got a man ins-  ''

And then it all became a bit of a blur of motion, something wizzed past his ear, and struck Daniel just to the right of his nose, narrowly missing his eye, a sharp pain arose in sebastian's leg, it was excruciating, he was going to be unable to walk, much less run. His mind swirled like a tornado, trying to figure out What had happened and what to do about it. The world seemed to slow down, giving Sebastian time to think. It seemed like Daniel had been shot, probably killed, and he had taken a bullet to the back of the knee. Now, what to do about it? well, he couldnt escape, and though time seemed to have slowed, he still lived in the same time, he couldnt move faster than a bullet. Play dead, he thought, His only option. as he came to this solution it seemed time reverted back to its normal form, and Sebastian let out an ear piercing cry of pain, and fell to the floor, holding his breath. The gunshots stopped and he lay there for what seemed like hours. and he heard footsteps, nearby, growing closer. Had Daniel survived? he couldnt have. A new voice erupted from the darkness of Sebastians closed eyelids. ''Grab the bag, this should serve a strong lesson to those pesky Welfguds.'' and another voice, young, hell, it must have been a teenage boy, around 14 or so replied ''Yes Mr. Darzell, this surely will'' and he heard the jingle of glass as the boy picked up the bag and took it away. Damn, now what? He heard the man turn to someone else ''Unload a round in each skull, we want them dead'' and the man, a rough grizzled voice returned ''Yes Mr Darzell.'' and he heard the clank of metal and the cock of a rifle, as foot steps grew closer, ever closer.