Chapter 6: Unexpected Allies

"Get in! Damnit man, get in!" Is the sentence he got to wake up to. It was only after he opened his eyes that he remembered the current scenario he was in, he had jumped about 50 feet, and miraculously, SURVIVED! As he went to stand up, well, He couldnt and any movement of his legs caused monumental pain.

He let out a few shrieks of agony before letting himself fall and saw that he couldnt stand, that was his fate. The woman who had been shouting got out of he car, and Sebastian got a good look, long, slender legs, good physical shape, and a beautiful face... Vibrant Blue eyes, lips that LOOKED soft, and her hair... it trailed past her shoulders, a beautiful blaze of brown. If he hadnt just broken his legs, and was getting hunted, he might have asked her on a date.

She came ever closer, and helped him sit upright (with lots of arguement from sebastian in the form of screaming) and she dragged him to the car, pulled him inside and slammed the door. Even though he hadnt DONE anything, he felt as if he had run 5 miles. She climbed in beside him and slammed her door, and, as if he were a child she did his seatbelt for him, before doing hers, starting the ignition and starting to drive.

''So, uh... who are you?'' Said Sebastian sheepishly. ''Kirsa.'' She replied, sharply. ''Okay Kirsa. Why are you helping me?'' ''How Do you know Im helping you?'' and to which Sebastian thought, 'She has a point.' ''Okay then Kirsa, Are you helping me?'' ''Yes'' ''Why?'' ''Im... Using you as a statement to my family that I dont want to help them in their barbaric ways anymore.'' 'Oh Lord' He thought. As if they didnt want him enough when he killed 9 of their men and proably Belinda Welfgud, now he'd run off with their OTHER daughter, Kirsa.

''Where are we going?'' ''To a safehouse.'' ''So... what's planned for me?'' ''We're going to make sure you're alright, and then let you go free.'' ''IM ALRIGHT? IVE BROKE MY FUC-'' and was cut off by her saying ''We know, we have trained profesionals who will see to your recovery.'' ''And then what? I walk free, just so I can turn the corner and get shot in the face by a darzell?'' ''All in time, we will see to your recovery, as I have said, and your safety.'' ''Why should I trust you?'' ''Because if you dont, I will -'' Gunshots wrung out and bullets whizzed past the car. ''Who's shooting? Darzell or welfgud?'' and to which Kirsa replied ''How the hell am I supposed to know? Im driving, you look!'' ''sory, but you might have forgotten, Ive broken my legs! I cant move!''

The back window Smashed, and one of the side mirrors was shot off, Kirsa took a sharp left turn, Causing Sebastian to Slide into the door and scream in pain, Kirsa Leaned out of her window, now armed with a pistol, and shot four bullets in the direction of the pursuer. Sebastian looked in the mirror to see the car screech, spin and hit another car, causing an old lady to go flying out of her windscreen, into a an oncoming firetruck, blood was and the truck was the same shade, it was disgusting, it took a large amount of self restraint to stop himself from vomiting all over the interior of this fine car (1995 ford mustang.) And the car started to slow, Kirsa turned the car and parked it in a garage, before getting out and slamming the door, then walking off, leaving the Sebastian wondering what was happening. She came back, with a large muscled man on each side, one had dark skin, bald, and a goatee, the other, light skin, Short brown hair, no facial hair, blue eyes. They both walked to his side, one man opened the door, and thy boh picked him up rather abruptly, and closed the door, they took him up a flight of stairs into a sort of, hospital. Wounded and sick lay there, in pain, or in their last moments.

He was placed (Well, rather THROWN) into a bed, and left there for a minute, he would try to rest, but the screams of the sick made any form of concentration or focus impossible. ''Sebastian, turn over.'' Asked a voice from the darkness of his eyelids. He tried to do as instructed, but could only go half way, the pain was too great. War hands grabbed his ait and the arch of his back, and helped him comfortably ease himself into laying down on his front. ''Sebastian, I'm going to pull down your trousers now, We're going to treat your gunshot.'' Whilst a little uncomfortable with a stranger handling his legs, he tried to relax, think happy thoughts, he remembered something from his childhood of him and ... a girl, he couldnt recall her name, running across a meadow, where life thrived, and nature ruled supreme, untouched by man. The girl had soft brown hair, and... blue eyes she was beautiful, before an image of Kirsa flashed through his mind and he immediately stopped and cleared his mind of all thoughts.

''First we are going to inject you with painkillers, then we are going to put you unconscious, the wound has been untreat for a long time, it may have been infected.'' Sebastian gave a silent nod of understanding, and turning over so that  mask culd be slipped over his face, and within minutes, he had floated away into sleep.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Author's note: HELLO! readers, or reader, or mum.

This is a rather short chapter, But I didnt want to make any big scenarioes as of yet, because ...

ITS UP TO YOU! comment what dark and treacherous turns the story of Sebastian Dognert should take,

will He and Kirsa fall in love?

Will the Darzell's find out who killed Jeric?

What are the welfguds doing in all of this?

Im not writing another chapter until somebody givesme som ideas, cos my brain has shut down!