(Season 1) Episode 4: Realizing [Part 2]

The I.S Academy went into a lockdown after the incident after Laura transformed into berserk mutated I.S from the black rider named Kamen Rider Ryuga. Now he's face to face against Ichika and Charles in the arena.

Through the hallway after Hiroto and Kichiro got separate in different directions to fight off hoarde of Gamma, an enemy of Kamen Rider Ghost. The two riders was able to manage pass through endless waves and continue moving.

"You'll go ahead Hiroto, I'll meet you up in case anymore Gamma around." Kichiro radios him through his earpiece.

"I gotta go fast!" Hiroto dashes through the long corridor.

At the arena, Ichika tries to fight off against Laura by himself but despite his efforts as the mutated I.S knocks him down, causing Ichika's I.S to reverting back to normal.

"Ichika!" Charles called out towards him but only greeted by a sword.

"You're not going anywhere." Ryuga slashes Charles to stop him from saving Ichika, he had no choice but to fight the Rider.

"That attack. It's the first technique I learned from Chifuyu-nee using a real sword." A flashback of Ichika and Chifuyu during their kendo practice in the early years. "She... Copied everything from her."

"Damn you!" He charges to punch Laura out of rage but he was stopped by Houki.

"What you think you're doing, you idiot?!" She exclaimed while restraining him from getting himself killed.

"Let go! She's screwing around with me!"

"Ponytail is right you know." Ryuga said as he approaches them. *You'll be blind by stupidity if keep digging up your funeral." Ryuga said as he walks slowly towards them.

"Who are you!? Why are doing this to Laura." Houki demanded at the Black Rider.

"Because this piece of shit right there." He pointed at Laura. "It's not you're damn concern."

Back at the control room. Maya tried to analyze Ryuga however despite this, she couldn't identify with no records of his existences.

"Miss Orimura what should we do, miss Orimura?" Maya asked but Chifuyu didn't respond as she's occupied from staring Ryuga in the monitor, something that bothers from his eyes.

"Just who's behind the mask..."

[Playing: Persona 3 - Unavoidable Battle]

Swords clashes as Ichika and Ryuga continue fighting against each other, his I.S only limited his arm and weapon but that doesn't stop him. He rushes towards Ryuga as he swift his sword at Ichika, clashing their swords against each other.