(Season 1) Episode 7: Set in Motion

╔ ——————————————— ╗

╚ ——————————————— ╝

[Freedom Wars OST - Initialization]

In the interstellar space outside from earth and endless luminous stars

In the interstellar space outside from earth and endless luminous stars. At the surface of white lunar landscape where the Rabbit Hatch stationed on the moon, Kichiro was training in the testing room using his polearm, Meteor Storm Shaft, for combat training. Even though know about hand-to-hand he needed a weapon since Hiroto had all kinds of devices while he didn't.

"I have never been so happy to have a weapon like this. Guess my hands got worse." Kichiro looked at his hands covered in bandages from the fight another day ago.

The blue-haired boy exited the testing room, grabbing a bottle of water to hydrate from training and a few pastries at the table. Kichiros opens two monitors: one showcasing the data containing Fourze and Meteor's Rider System and the other showing the user's health status.

[METEOR STATE FORMS]

Switch Module #10 - Elek State: <COMPLETED>

Switch Module #20 - Fire State: <COMPLETED>

[MODULE WEAPON]

(#10) Statichaku: <SUCCESS>

(#20): Dual Tonfa Rescue: <SUCCESS>

"State Forms and Module Weapons succeed as well." Kichiro types at the keyboard about the result while eating the pastry. Soon he's finished inputting the data into the Meteor Driver and resting in the chair looking through his smartphone.

Swiping through the gallery shows his adventures with Hiroto, having lunch at the mall, traveling the monorail, and exploring the city. Kichiro smiled until he stopped swiping at the picture. It shows the picture of Kichiro wearing winter clothing while ice skating with his parents on a trip in London, his mother appeared to be an elegant Japanese woman with hime-cut hair and the father who looks like his older self except with gray area on the hair and sport glasses.

"It's been awhile since we had fun together." He frowned, idly. "Mom and Dad have been busy on their business trip in Europe."

He felt his hand nudging where to see Burgermeal trying to get his attention.

"What are you doing here?" As Kichiro picks up the Droid before transmitting a holographic camera view, showing Hiroto in Fourze what looked to be hovering on the moon with snowboard on.