[Character Profile List] (Villains)

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

╚══════════════╝

[Malvagia The Abyssal Chaos]

[Background] 

Malvagia The Abyssal Chaos is the mysterious entity and Supreme Leader of Primus Shocker. He is responsible for time-space continuum distortion causing alternating the timelines and worlds.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

╚══════════════╝

[Kamen Rider Dark Decade]

[Background] 

Dark Decade is one of the main central antagonist of Kamen Rider: The Next Series. He is Tsukasa Kadoya's dark counterpart, he's heavily involved a part of the events happening and founders of the elite Riders group called The Legion of Darkness.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

╚══════════════╝

[Primus Shocker Combatants]

Based on the original combatants of Shocker. This version is far more advanced and superior than it's predecessor, it arms with high-power plasma rifle and energy-type swords.

[Elite Members]

Kamen Rider Eternal - One of the associates of Dark Decade and the elite member of Legion of Darkness, he is the next incarnation of the original user after being given the Lost Driver to become Kamen Rider Eternal.

Kamen Rider Glaive - One of the elite members of Legion of Darkness. Glaive comes from the world where Devils and Angels clash in the neverending war, he receives his Buckle after becoming the victor from the battle .

Kamen Rider Gold Drive - One of the elite members of Legion of Darkness. He was once a scientist from the religious organization before being banished for his twisted experiment, he was granted a black belt to regain his artificial body.

Kamen Rider Orga - One of the elite members of Legion of Darkness. A part of Smart Brain as the High Generals, he is currently on war against the world in chaos and delivers his troops for his associates.

Kamen Rider Dark Ghost - One of the elite members of Legion of Darkness. His origins come from the spirit world where light and darkness resides, Dark Ghost received his Driver from the original user.

Kamen Rider Ryuga - A mysterious user who possesses the Advent Deck to transform as Kamen Rider Ryuga. His main goal was to terminate the german I.S Pilot named Laura Bodewig. It is unknown if he's part of the Dark Rider or preferred alone.