(Season 1) Episode 8: The Silver Gospel

The conscious mind remains aware of its surroundings but the body is in a state of sleep. Looking back and forth at the empty abyss where it drifted in mid-air, this kind of feeling against the will to make any movements no matter how hard but couldn't act on only for the mind to move freely until a faint noise came out of nowhere.

"His skills are outstanding! not even the experienced veteran could withstand it."

"The most notable trait from his DNA is his golden left eye as a result, however it can be very dangerous and unstable to handle."

╔ ——————————————— ╗

╚ ——————————————— ╝

[Skyward Sword OST - Link's Nightmare]

The vision started at the long corridor where a young boy lay in the hospital bed, covered in bandages with only his golden left eye reflected at the monitor stabilizing his heart to keep it alive. He didn't say anything until a group of medical staff came to check on him before the memory started to vanish in the empty white dimension.

All eyes open as the young boy appears in a misty pond-like area with a dead tree in the middle, walking through the shallow waters when his reflection is missing

All eyes open as the young boy appears in a misty pond-like area with a dead tree in the middle, walking through the shallow waters when his reflection is missing. Turning back where he sighted the reflection of himself stands before him, it's red glowing eye stared right through the eye's soul like a demon.

Before the silver-haired boy could do anything until he felt a force that prevents his body from moving, the water beneath his feet is slowly submerging where the shadow figure watches as he attempts to free himself which only makes things worse. A part of his torso reaches the water while continues to struggle as the figure who watches this whole ordeal starts to move closer.

The shadowy figure suddenly begins to shapeshift it's body as the transformation progresses, a thick black vapor surrounded over the figure starts to disappear, revealing a small petite girl with long silver hair and red eyes who look undoubtedly ...

The shadowy figure suddenly begins to shapeshift it's body as the transformation progresses, a thick black vapor surrounded over the figure starts to disappear, revealing a small petite girl with long silver hair and red eyes who look undoubtedly the same appearance as the boy in silver. The only thing he noticed about the girl is an eyepatch covering her left eye and wore military white uniform.