(Season 1) Episode 2: Attack of the Shocker

Hiroto's journey is only a beginning, he travel through around the cities for weeks. During at the time, he learned the difference between this world and his world. The first thing he thinks the term Kamen Rider doesn't existed in this world or never exist.

The second is about the I.S, aka Infinite Stratos, the exo-skeleton suit that can only use by women that can operate the I.S, Hiroto also learned the article about how the government planned to use the I.S as weapons. Thankfully, there were prohibited to use for the military or worse.

Hiroto remembered what Ran said, a girl that he save says about the academy who can pilot the I.S and the only place in the world. However, the I.S Academy is located in a island somewhere in the Sea of Japan, meaning he can't access due to how heavily guarded it was.

Now he is training at the warehouse that is abandoned for a really long time, Hiroto transformed into Fourze and practice using Astroswitches to perform better, he remembered the episodes where Gentaro had a hard time testing new switches

After lots of training and practices. Hiroto is sitting at the rooftop, it was cloudy and he was drinking while checking his phone which still access to the internet.

When he was about to go down, he noticed the buildings from the city is covered in black smoke in the distance. He check his phone to see the media is flooded by the news about the terrorist attack.

"We interrupted this program with breaking news. A mysterious terrorist appeared out of nowhere and start causing havoc and chaos, we don't know who they are or their goals. All civilians immediately evacuated for safety as the authorities will handle the situation.

The video shows an army of humanoid skeleton-like humanoid robots, armed with rifles, shooting civilians' lives. A hooded figure who believed to be leader, ordering to destroy anything on their path, a black flag they carried a bird-like symbol including large circle with white cross.

He look closely to the flag and realized what Tsukasa mentioned about the new Shocker.