(Season 1) Episode 3: The Black Dragon

Ever since Primus Shocker's attack, the news spread like wildfire as many people are talking about it and the internet spreading articles related to the incident. This also caught attention to the Japanese government who is investigating Primus Shocker's whereabouts while reporters from various media to get informations about the terrorist's next attack.

When Fourze and Meteor came to their existence, rumors spread about the two riders who appeared during the attack and fought against unknown creatures, they were gone before the authorities could interrogate them.

Hiroto and Kichiro must kept their identity as a secret knowing the government are after them and attempted to uncover the source of their powers, but the two know it wouldn't happened, they'll use to protect for good.

In I.S Academy and everyone is eating their lunch, a inter-class tournament is going to happened soon but since the terrorist attack by Primus Shocker, the academy increases the security for the tournament incase encountering them.

S Academy and everyone is eating their lunch, a inter-class tournament is going to happened soon but since the terrorist attack by Primus Shocker, the academy increases the security for the tournament incase encountering them

A young man with dark black hair, brown eyes, and wears a white uniform who is eating his lunch before the news started from the television.

"The Japanese government is still uncleared of who this terrorist group, they claimed themselves as Primus Shocker, and other related news, we were live at the evacuation center where the people survived from the attack."

"Ma'am, can you explained what happened during the attack occured." The reporter asked the women who is holding her child's hand.

"My daughter and i are shopping in the mall when everyone are running for their lives, saying there terrorist spotted. I panicked and grabbed my child and ran out, as i was looking the evacuation center before i was tripped over when the debris collapsed, i didn't had time and covered her, that's when were pulled out as the debris reaches the ground. I opened my eyes to see an astronaut-like suit saved us and he takes us the center."

"And what is this "astronaut" name?"

"I didn't hear clearly but my daughter said his name is Fourze."

"Thank you for your time ma'am, not only a terrorist attack but mysterious individual named Fourze, we don't know who or what he is. Now back to the news."

Everyone who is watching the news started talking about, some were panicked about Primus Shocker while others questions about Fourze.

"This is getting worse since those terrorist appeared." The man thought himself.

" The man thought himself