We Are Not Poor

Mama and Papa are struggling financially. Every little thing we all do they take it so lovingly no matter what it is. For them to own a store after all the long ways..What a wonderful gift that will last many days! When I was young, I didn't quite understand The obstacles in life that one needs to land In order to have some sunshine we had to go through rain. Despite my dolls and blissful comfort zone, we felt each others pain..

As one blossoms they turn to realize that it is we The moon, stars, sunshine above this sea. During the thunder and raincloud, We are the one that gives delightful sound. As human beings, we create problems, solve them, toss it away. We shake it off and plan to seize another little day. Grandmother always has a story to give me and Today, she told me about this man who thought he was poor. You will see that he is in me, and he is in you too.

Hear. He would cry how he needed money and has nothing while suddenly one man pats his back and says, "Yes, you do." With a befuzzled expression, this man questions, "How can I help you? I have nothing to give." In response, this mysterious man says, "Yes, you do have much to give."

"You have eyes to have the opportunity to see the good in all situations."

"You have lips to change the world with your smile, not have them change yours."

"You have a mouth, to speak words, to express, to listen, and to create an engaging conversation that can last in your mind for the rest of your life."

"You have hands to hold on to something someone has given you that you value."

"In return, you can gain much comfort and much love that you have given. No one is ever poor."

This poor man realized how rich he actually is because of his heart, he did have much to give. A rich heart means to hav everything, and if he can get atleast one smile, that will make a difference in his life.

Now that I think about it, I would wish I could get a job to save money and help my mama, papa, and big brother.. However, first mommy told me to think about school, do well, and then I can go for it! I can not wait, because I realized after hearing this story that sharing ones days, happiness, and love is much more value than money and I may not have that much money to help my struggling family, but I can make them smile despire it all.

No matter where my mom and dad goes, I am proud of them, because I know the lord knows all the battle we went through together.

A family will always be together, forever.