Beauty is seeking god

I remember being rejected by teachers in high school and being told "kindness is weakness when others see me".. That I am too meek. I couldn't not be accepted for being Quiet. It's not that I didn't want to speak, but I honestly didn't always have much to say, but I am a girl. Most definitely it is, that I am a girl. I always dreamed of being strong and tough..tired of being mocked for being girly, yet I still am today for the way I speak. You see, this world is filled with alluring possession and revolved around being beautiful, fame, popularity, and all that bullsh**With all that, it looks like a freaking competition! Beauty is vain. it's the inside that truly counts and I have been trying to escape from society's definition of beauty but they keep blinding me with their false, deceiving lies. Beauty is actually I learned, fearing God.. Trying to not put your attention to yourself, but sending a message with your actions that it's his love. Beauty can be speaking sweet words. I don't know why the quiet ones are often trampled on until they come out strong, but it all comes to a solution.
Stupid fame
Stupid popularity
Stupid magazines

What's going on?

Now mommy asks me why I no longer wear my flowered clothes, and frustration makes me not want to anymore.

Now that I found the real truth, others no longer matter.

The true beauty is inside.

"Be gentle, meek, and sensitive guys" it's the beauty that Jesus had.

I no longer care whether my clothes have flowers, whether they're black, or pink, whether I wear my cap backwards or forwards.. Because none of that matters anymore.

❤️