We are flawed.

This  highway has bumps and ridges to give an interesting ride while the ocean starts to sizzle on the end of the shore with a rush of waves. Skies have marks of clouds of cirrus and cumulus in different shape. Paint splatters everywhere, leaving a mark on your hand to erase. Suddenly, I turn out to admire this accidental mark on your hand. The color of vast forms reminds me of a time and person, so I grab a paintbrush and magically form that unique memory to one. A beautiful flaw has become a creation, that has become a part of me and then suddenly, a so called embarassment of flaws overflows out of my  fingers, spills all over the paper, and each color comes to remind me of a realization splashed on my face.

That voice whispers again.

Be perfect, be worth it, prove it

It tells me that we all have a lot to prove to this world, why, can't we all just express without always having to impress? We have so much to offer, so much to learn, and in the end we are all going to be different, but we will be together, humble. However, flaws are flaws, they make us what we are, and we all have this desire to be that imagination of our perfect person in our heads, that one day will make us content to who we are.

No, no one is perfect. We are all filled with imperfections that make this world creative and special.

I don't mean to be naive, but that we are all different.

Flaws come out when this occurs:

someone suceeds, and you fail, and instead of being happy for them, a pang of envy rushes

Enviousness

First I do have something worthwhile to say, and that is that people who succeed are ones who failed the most, and it is better to accept our failures and learn to do good by overcoming the struggles. We learn a lot more, rather than succeeding everyday. Without envy, how would we learn from others? If we surround ourselves by competitive people, that is good because that will give us a desire to do more, we will see these great examples, and have an aim. Needless to say, envy could be harmful for the soul despite its flaw, it can make us look the need to be more important than someone else. In judgement day, no one will be important that no one, despite achievements, clothes, careers, looks, and body. We all should accept ourselves, and look at others just as an example to be a better person. Yes, that's envy, but how can we turn it into something good? Look up to people.

Someone corrects you and you are in fear of being criticized

Defensiveness

Yes, this is a flaw many of us have, and it is a fear. Many of us are hypersensitive, and can't take jokes either, it becomes quite personal. If someone criticizes us to make us better, then we should definetely take it, but being defensive is good sometimes. You are sticking up for yourself, and not giving the power over others hurting you. However, a flaw would be not accepting the mistakes we made, because we are sensitive. What are we without our flaws??

You loved someone, but got hurt, and now you push everyone away

Aloofness

It's okay to be distant, but the problem with this is that people will have trouble trusting you. We all are afraid to becoming close to people because of losing them again.

You feel that you should get everything you want because you deserve it

Entitlement

We all deserve to be loved and given things, but not everything all the time. If we always expect from people, we won't learn to give more than we receive and we wont learn what it's like to think about others as well..

Stubborness

Wanting things to go our way, having a judgement of right and wrong and blocking our other peoples opinion because we know what is right. Being stubborn is not accepting change or letting things go, it can be quite going hard on yourself, but the good thing about it is having the attitude of not giving up and sticking up for others in an argument. However, the tough battle is finding no point of changing some aspects because you just don't want to.

Putting work in front of family and friends

We tend to have troube balancing our personal and professional life because we want to get things done. However, which one is more important? Yes, it can be tough because that essay needs to be typed up in an hour, but chores are first. I've always had a trouble with this. You see, I struggle with making plans and make excuses such as work to get things done and then spend time with friends and family.. However, now I learned that it's most important to set things aside, and enjoy the time, not always go hard on yourself..

Speak up for yourself

Ever since I was young, I was always soft - spoken, and when I had an opinion no one could hear me speak. People would shout, speak up! Everybodys opinions matter, and we should all share it. But I found no point of sharing it out loud, I just let it go and sank back in my seat again. Even if its not speaking, let actions speak louder, and if you have something to say, say it!

Being selfish

Sometimes, we get caught up in what we are thinking, and we forget what other people are saying, and how hearing their voice could help us become a better person.. We have to hear other peopls opinions as well as state our own. My mistake, I'm always in my own world, it makes me happier, yet I have two sides of right and wrong and I get stubborn when my friends tell me the point and back it up. It's always important to back up the statement, and think, "Will this be the right decision? Can I agree with this, and is it a helpful decision they made?"

Eager to please

A beautiful attribute that many have to please others, yet it turns out they enjoy pleasing more than being honest to others, because they have this open - ego. I've always been pleasing others, and it went from trying to now a pleasure, that has become to a total gesture. Now I just enjoy it, but the problem is, it should be for the expense of others, and we should think about ourselves sometime. The world needs a lot of happiness you see, but I learned that sometimes the one who makes everyone happy, also needs an itsy bitsy hello how do you do? I later learned, you can't make everyone happy, but this flaw has always stayed within me, I've always struggled.. Noticing others emotions and caring so much what they think is a stubborn quality to have...

You see? We all have flaws, and we all have something that makes us what we are.. Without them, we wouldn't understand why we are how we are, what we need to fix, and what we must do to be who we are in the future..

She has problems, and so do we because we are the one speculating each and every move. Before we expect somebody to change, we must look within ourselves. We all have something we gotta work on.

Who are now, is who we are.

Our future, that is what we are destined to be.