Trust: The Blood on Our Hands (Pt. 9)

--- This part is pretty short, but I haven't posted for this story in months so I decided to give you all a little something for the wait. Thanks SOOOO much for reading, and please don't forget to vote and comment (especially comment, I like comments better than votes.) <3 you all!

We locked the entrance to our once owned (or at least claimed) apartment. We had resided at least a month there, making it only six weeks since the BDMS had taken full dominion over our small city and campus. We were currently in an urban college campus, one that Hex and Violet had attended. I attended a college not far from the present location, but I was in a more rural area. I soon found out that Belladonna lived relatively near me, but I never noticed or cared to acknowledge her even if I did see her. Belladonna was still only in high school.

“Ready?” Violet murmured. We all nodded tentatively. We had looted earlier, but came across little. Violet retrieved a new shirt from a gift shop and we all had our fill of junk food from nearby convenience stores. You don’t have time to eat healthy when you’re being hunted down by millions of corrupted sociopaths. Now, it was time to leave. The rest of the girls passed the door nonchalantly, but I felt mournful in our leaving. The apartment was very much a shelter to us, and it was the first of multiple refuges the four of us would come across.

“Today would be nice,” Belladonna called to me sardonically. I nodded, but I didn’t face them. They began to leave, although they stayed only a few feet away from me as to beckon me coming. With one last final sigh and a final touch to the door, I turned to my girls and followed them willfully. I followed them to our unknown becoming.

---And thus ends Ivy's pov. Next upload will be in Violet's. Please comment loves.