Trust: The Blood on Our Hands (Pt. 6)

--- Hey! Here's part 6 and end of chapter 2! Next part will be in Ivy's pov! This part is longer and much more action packed. Well, not action par-say, but more violent (hehe blood X3) ENJOY!!!

"Bella, I'm sorry," I started to apologize. That was the second time today, I hurt her twice, "I didn't mean it like that." She just waved me off.

"It's okay. I understand," she accepted, although I had a feeling she really didn't.

"You know I love you," I tried to get her to look at me again. I failed.

"I love you too."

"Look at me when you say that," I ordered. I hated having her eyes evade mine. Finally she looked back into mine.

"You didn't upset me Hexy, I upset myself." I stared into those pools of gray for a moment. I could tell she wasn't angry, but she was hurt. I couldn't escape the feeling that I was the one that caused that hurt.

"Are you sure?"

"No one can upset me. Only I can upset me." I ran this philosophy through my head for a while and then sighed.

"So we're alright?"

"When were we not?" Her eyes smiled at me. You could always tell when Belladonna gave a genuine smile that way. I felt better.

"Okay, good," I said as I reached out a hand and touched her shoulder, she squeezed my hand in return.

Soon after, Ivy left my lap to scavenge in the kitchen for a bite to eat, leaving me to watch Violet and B.D. make faces at each other on the bed spread. I knew that Violet and B.D. never played favorites, but you could feel the connection between the two.

I had a strong connection with Violet too. We had known each other before, although we weren't much more than acquaintances at the time. We were in the same school and shared a literary course. When we recognized each other, we were both ecstatic and we held close to each other ever since.

I cared passionately for Ivy as well. She was like a sister, a slightly bratty one. One that would copy me or steal my clothes and have crushes on my boyfriends. I didn't mind that though. I always wanted a sister, aside from the one I already had. My real sister died in the fire. She was the older one and, quite simply, was a bitch.

Of course I had a special place in my heart for Belladonna. Although I knew she could take care of herself, I couldn't help but think of her as something to protect. She was younger, and small, even for someone her age. She was like a Rottweiler pup. Cute on the outside, ferocious on the inside. I could relate to her in many ways. She reminds me of who I used to be, when I was much younger.

Feeling slightly left out, I got up from my seat and flopped down on the bed between the two.

"Sooooo..." I interrupted, "Who needs a shower? I know I do." The thought crossed my mind not until recently, and I knew it wouldn't pass until I was disinfected ten times over. I was rank.

"YOU need a shower? I've been soaked in Reaper's blood!" Belladonna said while poking me in the side, "Who knows what kind of diseases he could've had! I could have AIDS for all we know."

"You don't have AIDS. AIDS dies soon after being exposed," I answered, showing off my studies in medical science. Belladonna just stared at me with wide eyes.

"How the hell do you know this?"

"College, sweetie," I teased, casting a mischievous grin. I was in Medical School before the breakdown. I was only two years into college, but I had taken many extreme courses. As I thought about it, I thought it a waste. I wished I hadn't made my deposit to college so soon before the B.D.M.S. took over. Wait a minute. My deposit.