Chapter 42 - Do Us Part?

NORMAN

"Some body shots next, Norm. Are you good to go?"

"Yep. I'll be with you in a couple, pal. Just need to send a quick text to the missus."

Hid wandered off with a wave and my fingers flew over the screen. She should be off the plane and home a couple of hours ago? 

And my guilty excitement....simply can't wait any longer.

Skip, 

Courier will be dropping something off l8r today for u. Can't keep pretending any more, should've told u before u left. Feel like shit for keeping it from u for so long. Just open it up then you'll understand everything. And forgive me again....I hope....please?

I skim through it quickly. Add a pic I cobbled together before hitting send.

Her response came through within a couple of minutes. Can almost feel the look accompanying it  😉

Oh crikey, not again! What've u gone and done to me now, Daggy?

No, don't bother....someone's ringing the gate bell. So I'm guessing I'll find out shortly, eh? Love u....I think. Time will tell, huh?

PS: Is that ur new bit on the side?  😏

Shit, that was fast!

When I rang Fritzi last night? She said everything would be delivered today. But I didn't think it'd be that  speedy.

Hallelujah!

*

"Can you try and keep your face a bit more neutral please, Norm? You keep licking your lips and grinning like a fool. What on earth are you thinking about?"

Hid sniggered at my horrified look in return and I had to swiftly excuse myself. To pay a quick visit to the men's room.

No fucking way am I gonna tell him, that I'm stuck in a loop of the best daydream ever! But I'm pretty sure he must have an inkling? Going by the way he cracked up when I hobbled off the set....

....tugging surreptitiously at the crotch of my jeans.

Remembering the sound of Fin's clothes ripping away from her body. The feel of my hand on her shivering butt. Her telling me over and over how much she loves me.

The noises she made....when she actually came for the first time. With me inside her, I mean!

And the look of pure astonishment on her face, when she did the same again an hour later. Once we moved to our bed and shared a more leisurely, tender pace.

The feeling of her clasping tight around me once more? Brought tears to my eyes, as I yelled out my love for her.

I'd been a bit worried. That maybe, my little show of dominance and exhibitionism was taking our lovemaking a bit too  far out of her comfort zone. But my Skip went with the flow.

In fact, I could almost see the cogs spinning some ideas in her head. Think I might actually enjoy those  tables when they get turned on me  😉

Was hoping to see a message from my baby when Mad's and I went outside for a smoke break an couple of hours later. Only there's nothing. 

So I tap out another to her.

Ur right. Miss u fuckloads already....always will I reckon. R ur bags all packed up yet? Don't leave it too long!

*