Author's note

Assalamu alaikum and hi my dear sweeties!!!!
Hope all of you are doing good.

I'm so so so sorry for making all of you guys for so so long,

I wanted to share a good news with you guys, the Almight Allah has rewarded me with a cute little princess. She is five months old now so you see, the four letter word "B-U-S-Y" is just not enough to describe my current situation.

I don't find much time to visit wattpad, days has turned into weeks and weeks have turned into months and the thought of updating has remained to be a thought. Everytime I see a vote or a comment or message from you lovely people I feel so happy and sad that I'm not able to reply you guys back.

So a huge apology for all those who wait for my reply and don't get one. 

A few people send me private messages asking me if I'm thinking of discontinuing the story, sometimes I really do think that it might be best if I do that but sometimes I just try to complete the incomplete chapter which waits to be completed.

Sometimes I wonder if my book is too cheesy, too sweet to be real, I wonder if people really do crave to know what happens next or just think of it as a story which is not so interesting to be read. Share your thoughts over it even the silent readers sweeties, if you feel shy of commenting on the comment sections then do me the honours of sending your thoughts through PM.

I dont remember who, but one of the sweeties among you had described her likeliness towards my book in such a good way, she had described how she sees those characters I was on cloud 9 after her message please do share your thoughts like that. It motivates me to update.

So here it is,
The sooner I get your comments and PM the sooner you'll get another update.     

Till then,
Take care, stay safe,

With lots and lots of love,
                        Kiara💞