25. Stars In Day Light

Falak was about to enter a boutique when she felt something heavy on her right shoulder. She braced her hand on the wall to prevent herself from falling down. She turned towards her right side and found a lady losing her consciousness. She dumped her shopping bags on the ground and caught hold of her.

As both of them were standing right outside the boutique door, a sales person, who was busy dressing a mannequin helped them inside. She asked Falak if she needed anything to which she requested a glass of water.

Falak sprinkled a few drops on her face. The lady grimaced as her eyes fluttered open!!

"Are you Okay!?" Asked a worried Falak.

"Uh Huh!" She blinked her lashes and noticed the young girl who was standing with concern on her face.

"Aunty are you Okay!?" Falak gently grabbed her hand and made her look at her.

"Yes beta! I'm alright!" She tried to sit straight but couldn't for she was still feeling dizzy.

"Do you want me to take you to the doctor?" Said Falak.

"No beta! It's alright, nothing serious to worry about! My blood glucose might have reduced. That's it!" Fariqa smiled at the sweet innocent girl who seemed worried about her.

"Low glucose level!" Falak muttered to herself and started searching for something in her handbag vigorously.

"Ah hah! Here aunty, please have this!" Falak offered her a small Twix chocolate bar. She smiled at her.

"It's ok dear I..."

"Please aunty!!" Falak smiled at her. Fariqa smiled at her and accepted the chocolate. Falak handed her a glass of water and was about to leave but she turned.

"Aunty you were here looking for something right!" Falak wanted to help her on her shopping. She still wasn't satisfied.

"Yes beta!! But seems like I've entered a different boutique!" She glanced around and smiled at Falak.

"Oh!"

" Yes!! Actually was heading towards the one next to this one."

"But that's a jewel boutique Aunty!"

"Yes! Wanted to buy a gift dear!"

Falak accompanied her to the jewel boutique whose owner/designer, Leila was Tehreem's close friends.

Fariqa chose two diamond necklaces! One a bit heavy with diamond and sapphire stones and one a bit simple. Falak chose a platinum bracelet which  had diamond and sapphire stones encrusted in it. Falak paid her bill and was searching for her mobile.

"Beta! Join me for a cup of coffee." Falak smiled at her offer and said.

"Only if you offer sandwiches with them Aunty!" Fariqa laughed out loud.

They ordered their coffee with grilled cheese sandwich and were having a conversation over a random topic.

"What is your name dear!?" Falak laughed at her question.

"How silly of Me! I haven't introduced myself. My name is Falak. Falak Murtaza."

"Are you related to kafeel Murtaza!?" Fariqa asked sipping her coffee.

"Yes Aunty! He is my father." Before Fariqa could say anything both their mobile chimed.

"Yes, Mehek I'll be there in half n hour!" She disconnected her call and looked at Fariqa who was busy talking to someone.

"Yes beta!! Ok!"

"Aunty I gotta go! Insha Allah we will meet again!" Falak hugged her to which Fariqa kissed her forehead.

Falak gathered her handbad and shopping bags and stepped towards the glass door. She opened the door but before she could exit she bumped into something so strong. She felt like her head had collided with a solid stone wall.

"So this is what seeing stars in day light means!" She thought holding her head.

Hey sweeties!!😍😗

Sorry for the short chapter! 😞

Hope you like it so far.🤔

How many of you guys think Falak as the "sweetheart" of this story.😇

Please do comment. I'm always eager to know what my readers think about this book.😊

Make the hollow star gold if you've liked it so far.🌟

Take care.
With love.
           Kiara💞