11. Not Enough

Fariqa Ali Hyder, was gazing at Wajahat's pic. He was laughing at something with Hisham saying something. It was his engagement's picture.
His smile was so full of life. She remembered how happy he was and how full of life he was once.

Time had turned him into a robot, which only worked day and night, with no feelings no emotions left in him. Her heart yearned to see him full of life once more. She wanted him to be happy again.

"Oh my Allah!! Indeed you're the best of all planners!! You've rewarded us with everything. Please let peace be my son's destiny. Let him feel the freshness of life once again. I know you love him 70 times more than me, I know that whatever you've planned for him is the best he could have. Please have mercy on us, please bring back my Wajahat, the one who was full of life and the one who was full of love." Prayed her heart to the almighty.

To the one who never let's us down.

People forget him, when they get what they need.

But he never forgets us, for he who has created us, loves us more than one can imagine.

"Fariqa?" She turned towards her husband's voice.

"What are you doing here in the balcony at this time of the night." He questioned her. Thats when he noticed Wajahat's picture in her lap.

He released a heavy breath and sat next to her sighing. He noticed her wet lashes.

"Fariqa!! You know you're not supposed to worry to much!" He gently hugged her.

"I'm losing hope Ashraf."She sobbed on his shoulder.

"No matter what, we shouldn't lose hope. Insha Allah, everything will be alright."

" I'm tired Ashraf I can't see him like this anymore it's been five years. We thought time would heal him but instead time has turned him into a stone." She sobbed harder.

"Fariqa!...... time is just not enough for our son.!" He sighed.

"What do you mean!?" She asked looking at him.

"Fariqa. I think It's time we find a suitable person for him, a girl who will heal Wajahat's wounds with her love." He said with determination.

"You think he will agree to this. I've tried to convince him so many times." She said.

"We have to try. Life does not end here. And his life has just begun. No matter how hard he denies we have to convince him." Ashraf said. Unaware of the fact that there was someone else too.

Wajahat had entered his home after his long conference meeting with his business partner Tristan James, he was heading towards his room when he heard his mom and dad's voice, it seemed like they were out there on the balcony of their room. He stopped when he heard his name. He heard their entire conversation and silently headed towards his room.

He wanted to lose himself in his work, but his mom's words and her sad voice couldn't let him be in peace, after three hours of long painful silence he went to his office room and stood near the glass wall from where the entire garden was visible. It was 2 am, Where the whole world was asleep, Wajahat was still wide awake. He was gazing at the moon less sky. He felt his life was just like the sky ahead, with no light, no beauty in it. The only important thing left for him now was his family.

"Maybe Aarish is right." He thought.

Now he knew what had to be done.

Hi my dear sweet readers,

So far this the shortest chapter I guess,

Im sorry but I'm a bit preoccupied here,

Your thoughts and comments on dialogues is one of the best motivation I can have,

Again! Eagerly waiting for your comments and votes.

So please comment, vote and share.

With love
Kiara💞