-Special Day.

"It's so beautiful, the flowers, the trees, the blue sky, the fresh smell

"It's so beautiful, the flowers, the trees, the blue sky, the fresh smell.. I feel free" I kept on spinning around until I fell into his arms.

"You've always loved such places, you love nature, it makes you happy," He said hugging me tighter.

"You always know how to make me happy, it's your birthday yet you're the one who's making me happy, " I said as my heart pounded like it's my first moment on earth.

"Making you happy makes me happy"

"Happy birthday my love, the world is a beautiful place, and having you existing in it makes it even more wonderful for me, you've made me learn many things including being comfortable in my own skin, you made me love myself and love life, you're everything I've ever wanted to be, I never understood this tingling feeling inside of me till I learned that I love you, you're a wonderful human being, and no matter what happens, no matter where you are, no matter where I am, I know that we'll always be together somehow, so my love, thank you for being in this world, you mean the world to me, I love you to the moon and back."

"You're the most precious gift I have ever received, I'm glad that I exist in a world you're in, I'm sorry for never actually being there, but trust me, I'll make sure to make it all up to you, I promise we'll hold hands like this one day, for real" His hand reached for mine, our fingers slowly intertwined filling every space in between as if we were perfectly made for one another, he looked right into my eyes " I promise" he repeated, I saw the sun glinting through the leaves illuminating his face, how can a human being have such angelic facial features, he smiled as I stared at him and my lips automatically curled up as well.

We laid on the flower field holding hands, listening to the birds sing, what a beautiful day to be alive!

Everything changed all of sudden, the sky turned dark and everything started falling down, I could see the world shrinking around me, around us, as if It was the apocalypse as if the world was slowing fading away, disappearing, but I couldn't care less, as long as I was in the arms of the one human being I love the most, nothing else mattered.