-Parking lot.

《For someone who's not used to being emotional, I've been so sensitive and I would just cry over the slightest reason lately.. 

Memories of his voice, a constant echo in my head, drew me once again to the empty parking lot.

That night wasn't any different, I had one of the usual long days when I had to meet people, do things, all sort of things. When in fact I just wanted to be in my bed the whole time, but for some reason, that day seemed longer, my chores seemed endless, I've met way more stray animals than I could feed, the sky seemed duller and so did my mood.

It was all just too much, but I knew it was just one of these days.. I happen to be having lots of them lately.

I kept tossing and turning in my bed for hours until I finally decided to go out for a walk.

A few minutes later, I unconsciously found myself in that parking lot again, at 3 am, no car was around, it was complete silence, I could only hear the sound of the pouring rain, it felt relaxing, that's all I needed to go through the day. 

A shiver ran down my spine as a voice, soft yet familiar, whispered through the rain.

"I can still see them." .

 "your tears" he added.

I knew he's the one who knows me the most even without actually knowing me.

I looked at him trying to scan every detail on his face, body, every single part of him.

 "don't" he covered my eyes with his hand. 

"don't do that to yourself, not again" he leaned over. 

"you know I'm not actually here, but I know you can feel me,"  he said, holding my face, looking straight into my eyes. 

"but.. you're not actually here" I repeated what he said.

 "you already know that and you're okay with it, remember? you're a strong and wonderful human being, I'll always remind you of that no matter what." He always knows how to comfort me. 

"I can't.." before I could say anything, he cut me off 

"shh, don't say anything. I know what you're going through, I've been watching you all day, you can cry as much as you want, don't hold it in, let it all out"  He held me so tight I almost believed he was real.

I opened my eyes and wiped my tears with the top of my sleeve after crying for 30 minutes.

I closed my eyes one last time before heading home imagining him watching my every step with a smile carved on his face. 

"thank you" I mumbled.》