-Paris.

《Oh Paris!

La ville romantique!

Everybody wants to visit Paris at least once in their lifetime.. with that person, or so I noticed.

I never actually thought much about it, I want to travel the world, but Paris has never been a priority nor a dream destination for me, at least until now.

It's 4 am and I suddenly feel the urge to go there with you right now while listening to "La vie en rose"  which also has never been a song that I'd listen to on repeat, but you know, you can never predict what changes you're going to go through in your life because people change anyway, they grow up.

Here we are, playfully dancing under the Eiffel Tower while holding a glass of champagne in one hand, and your hand on the other. Fancy.

We're both smiling as if life has never been this good. 

"So is this how if feels like to be in love ?" 

"I'm glad I saved it all for you to be my first"

"And I'm more than ready to be your last"

We kissed as if we never wanted our lips to be apart.

"So, what's our next destination?"  You asked, and I was smiling so brightly I could hardly speak.

I woke up thinking of all the possible city names that have had crossed my mind since I ever learned how to memorize the Alphabet. 

I opened my eyes to find myself in my own room, holding my teddy bear tightly.

 "It doesn't matter where we go as long as you're with.. me"  I glanced at the ceiling to see your dazzling smile one last time before falling back asleep not realizing that a tear has just escaped from my eye knowing that I cannot continue seeing the same dream even if I try to.》