- The Night We Found Home.

One peaceful night I was laying on the grass watching the stars

I saw a couple of falling stars and made a few wishes while listening to some of my favourite songs 

It was a moment I wish it lasted a lifetime

I was in peace all alone at the football field surrounded by the dark sky and bright stars 

I got lost while counting the countless stars until all my attention was fixed on that bright star, it was so bright and beautiful, it's not like the other stars are less beautiful but I'm just a basic human, the brightest things always attract me.

"Sirius" I heard someone say, almost whispering. 

"It's called Sirius" He repeated,

I slowly turned my head to look at him laying opposite to me, his head next to mine, and his eyes focused on the sky. 

"And that's Canopus," he pointed at another star, "It's less bright but it's the brightest somewhere else in the other side of the world"

I looked at the sky once again, resting my head on the grass, "I'm pretty sure it is"  I closed my eyes as the perfect song started playing on my playlist. 

I heard his voice echos in the background " what are you listening to?"

I gave him one earphone so we can listen together "This song.." he uttered, and I knew exactly what he was thinking about, cause that's exactly where my mind went.

I felt a hand reaching for mine, little did I know that it was the other way around, my hand was reaching for his, our hands finally met in the middle of the little space between us, just like that day. 

There wasn't any special event, it was just a plain day. A beautiful sunny day,

 I've always loved winter and rainy days but that moment between the beautiful spring and the hot summer weather has always been one of my favourite moment of the year, where the days are warm, nights are pleasantly cool. 

We were walking with our fingers intertwined, talking about life so comfortably, it was a beautiful day, I felt safe and my life felt complete for some reason, 

I had no worries and neither did he, it was a moment when we both realized that home doesn't necessarily mean a house but it can rather be a person as well. "You are my home and I am yours" We both repeated. 

We listened to this song together over and over and over.

We talked about the future and about our plans, about being completely disconnected from this noisy world, 

We talked about planting our own vegetables and spending nights in front of the fireplace,

We talked about going on trips and spending rainy cosy days at home doing nothing

I looked at him again. And he did the same, our eyes met while this song took us both to that day where the future seemed like a heavenly place. 

I closed my eyes again, still holding his hand and thinking about our heavenly future.

I once again fell asleep while listening to my favourite playlist, I slowly turned the music off making sure not to fully wake up, what a wonderful dream.