Chapter 16: I Feel Like A Monster

Brennan's pov

"When are we gonna get there?"

"Shut up, Jonah!" Elsa snapped. She had just woken up. "I still have a huge headache!"

"Will you just give it a rest?!" Amber yelled. "I think my headache is as bad as Elsa's!"

"Calm down, guys!" I mumbled. "Please! We are almost there!"

"Good," Amber sighed. God, that was adorable. No. Stop that. Relationships later.

Elsa looked at me, then at Amber. She grinned and I knew she knew.

----Ambers Pov---

I like him. I like Brennan. He was shy enough to be cute. He kinda reminded me of Patrick. He looked like Patrick. A lot.

Sure, I didn't know Patrick. But I was a huge fan before he was killed. I still am. I knew what he looked like.

"We're here," Brennan muttered as he pulled up to a large building with about 20 floors.

"Which facility is this?" Jonah asked.

"Fire,"

We all nodded.

"Okay," Brennan continued, "Elsa, I'm gonna need you with me. You two stay in the car... and try not to strangle each other."

"Fine" They muttered in unison.

---Elsas pov---

I stepped out and Brennan walked over to me. "Question. Are you good with any weapons?"

"Answer. You give me a pocket knife or a rope and I can pop a guys head clean off his shoulders."

"Lucky for you, I have a pocket knife." He tossed me the knife and started toward the door.

"What's the plan?"

"Hurt or be hurt. In extreme cases, Kill or be killed."

"So harm anyone who gets in the way?"

"Exactly,"

We entered the building and were greeted by an office environment. Instantly, people started to try and stop us.

We were almost by the elevator when I heard Brennan.

"You can't hurt them anymore, Laura."

"Brennan, you silly boy. You know what to call me."

"No! You'll never be! I'll never let you. By the time I was two, you put me through hell! I'm so ashamed! Why did I ever let you do this to me?"

"Brennan, don't use that language with me."

"SHUT UP I HATE YOU!"

"That isn't true,"

"You know it is."

"Fine." She raised a gun in front of him. No one else was here. They were too hurt to even try to help this, 'laura' chick. Brennan didn't even flinch.

She pulled the trigger and I just watched.

It never hit him. He stuck his hand in the air and it stopped. He dropped his hand down and it fell to the floor.

"Sky..." Laura gasped

"Skylord? I know."

"I gave birth to the..."

"YOU WILL NEVER BE MY MOTHER! EVEN IF I WAS BORN FROM YOU!"

"BUT.."

"SHUT IT! I HATE YOU!"

He flicked his wrist and the desk she was standing near curved around and trapped her.

"Let's get Erika. I'll explain later." he muttered and pressed the elevator button.

--A/N--

OMF THAT WAS COOL. LAURA HAS A SON. HER SON IS BRENNAN. AND HE IS THE SKYLORD. ((Skylord is kinda like avatar. He has powers of all the elements and metals and glass so....))

I love you my carcrashovercastyoungbloods

-Emily aka foblvr