Chapter 1

Erikas pov

"Where are you taking us?" I asked as they slipped fabric bags over our heads.

I'm scared. They killed them. They killed Patrick, Pete, Andy and Joe right in front of me.

"You'll see." A woman said. "But first we need to make a little pit stop.

I began to cry. The tears soaked into my Fall Out Boy shirt. I looked down at it. It was my white one with their faces plastered on the front. I stared at it. I couldn't clutch the fabric seeing that my hands were literally tied. It was the only thing that I had left of them. I couldn't believe how they were brutally murdered in front of my eyes. They were my family. The only family I have left now is the people in this car. Ruby and Elsa. And who could forget Laslo? How is he going to react? He already lost his brother and his best friend.

I thought back to the deaths of Bronx and Declan. I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault. Both of them.

My thoughts were interrupted when the car stopped and the man told us to get out.

We obeyed and got out of the car. We listened as the man spoke to another man.

"Did you get him?"

"Yes," the other man said.

"You take him, I'll take the rain."

"What about the other two?"

"Sierra will take the stone and Laura will take the firefly."

I gulped what did they mean? I felt a hand on my back and I jumped.

A woman calmed me. "Come with me," she said.

I slowly got into the car.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

"Where are Ruby, Laslo and Elsa?"

"I highly doubt you'll be seeing them anytime soon."

I silently sobbed with the sack over my face. Was I ever going to see them again?

---a/n---

Sequel! Finally and I'm freaking loving it so far 😉😉😙