Chapter 5

"W-what's that?" I studdered as the woman called Laura picked up something from the table of instruments next to me.

I didn't dare look. She had already tazed me, stabbed me, and cut me. Not to mention she has slapped. Me countless times.

I felt cold metal pierce my skin. "Get that thing out of my arm right now," I gritted through clenched teeth.

"Shut up you little skank!"

"Why are you talking to yourself?!" I spat back

"You're dead!" Her hand came across my face so fast, I didn't feel it right away.

"Anything is better than being stuck in this hell hole with bitches like you!"
I was expecting a smart ass comment, but instead I felt another knife digging deeply down into my arm, dragging its way through, letting blood drip out of the newly inflicted wound.

"Go fuck yourself with a cactus!" I spat.

"Who taught you this foul language?"

"I LIVED WITH FALL OUT BOY FOR 6 MONTHS! YOU WOULD EXPECT ME TO LEARN SOME THINGS FROM PETE MOTHERFUCKING WENTZ!"

"If that's the case, I'm glad we killed them. They are a bad influence."

"Shut the hell up! That's my fucking family that you killed! It never should have happened."

Just then, a small beeping noise sounded.

"Damn it." Laura grunted. "Your session is over."

She undid my straps and I tried to stand. Whelp.... That failed miserably. She kicked me repeatedly before picking me up by my collar.

She dragged me through the halls until we stopped at a door. She yanked it open and threw me in. "Maddi, You have a new roommate!"

"Shut up you bitch!"

"What did you just call me?!"

"N-Nothing."

"Good. Oh and you really do have a new roommate and I suggest you take a look at her and keep her dirty smart ass mouth shut!"

"Shut the fuck up you whore!" I sneered from the ground.

With one final kick to my side, she turned and slammed the door.

"Holy shit!" My attention shifted to the girl in front of me. She wore a black Youngblood Chronicles shirt and jeans. Her short black hair drooped over her eyes a bit. She looked about 17.

"You okay?"

"N-no," I stammered.

"Here, let me help you up."

"I really can't stand. It really hurts."

"It's okay, I'll just get you on a bed."

"O-okay,"

"I'm Maddi, by the way." She smiled as she led me to the bed. I was leaning on her which caused her to stagger a little.

"E-Erika."

"Do you like music?"

I nodded.

"What kind?"

"Alternative. L-like Fall Out Boy, and Panic! at the Disco."

"I love those bands!" She grinned.

"Rrreeaallyyy?" I was losing lots of blood so my speech was beginning to slur.

She pulled out her IPod and showed me her playlists. She had one entitled 'My Life' and it was only the album Folie á Deux. I smiled as she selected 'She's My Winona.'

I listened to the song carefully as it lulled me to sleep.

----a/n----

Sawwee for not updating but whatever. I like torturing you guys. heeheedragon97 is Maddi so yeah. she's real cool. so I'd also like to dedicate this to PPatrick'srtinstump12 because you gave me ideas so yeah WOOHOO DEDICATIONS
I love you my carcrashovercastyoungbloods
-Emily aka foblvr