Chapter 10

Erikas pov
I was thrown into our room. I couldn't stand because of the whippings. Pain shot through my body as I hit the ground. The door shut behind me.
There was quick footsteps leading to me. Then, I heard Maddi's voice. "Oh my God Erika. I thought they killed you."
"Almost."
"De ja vu, I guess,"
"What do you mean?"
"The first time we met was exactly like this."
"Oh yeah... But the posing level is about 10 times worse."
"Need help?"
I nodded
She Helped me up and led me to the bed. I laid down and stared at the ceiling.
"Any song requests?"
"The Phoenix."
"I like your style."
I gave a small smile. She returned it. "Ima go change out of this crap." She said, gesturing to her stained Paramore sweatshirt, and gray sweats.
She grabbed a t shirt and jeans and walked into the bathroom.
The song changed to Death Valley and I started to feel light headed. My head began to throb and I felt as if my stomach was being twisted by a thousand tiny daggers. Tears formed in my eyes and it became harder to breathe.
I began coughing. First it was dry coughs, then a bit of mucus...then.... There was something that I was dreading.... Blood.
I kept coughing and coughing until I could finally choke out Maddi's name.
About 2 seconds later she came out and stared at me in horror.
She ran to my side, "What the hell? Erika, you're not going to do this.... Not now. You're gonna be fine. You're gonna stay awake... You're going to stay alive. Please!"
I wish I could believe her but soon the blood was pouring out of my mouth in more than just a stream. All I remember after that was Dexter coming in and trying to revive me with Maddi.
Don't let them fail.

-----a/n-----

Omg I haven't updated my PETERICK in forever so I'm gonna go update that soon! And woohoo FINALLY ANOTHER UPDATE. Sry for the late ones. School has been a fucking bitch lately... Not to mention I'm very sick so...... ((like almost hospital sick))

I love you my CARCRASHOVERCASTYOUNGBLOODS

-Emily aka foblvr