The Dragon and my helpful Dragon hunter

Chapter 5:

I lay on my bed going through a random magazine blasting one of my favorite bands, Three Days Grace. I don’t know why I read these magazines. Who cares if one actress wore the dress better than the other?

Or if stupid and stupider got together. Or if the perfect couple got a divorce. It’s depressing and not really worth my time. I threw it across my room hitting my wall with a smack.

"Awww don't hurt Jessica Alba."

There stud Andy in my door way turning down my music. Jessica Alba happened to be on the front cover of the magazine.

“Turn it back up” I complain.

“No. I need to talk to you.” He said and I signed. I can tell that something was wrong. I can see the stressed look on his face.

“Fine”

He came and fell back on my bed starring at the ceiling. He grabbed my bag of candy and shoved a handful in his mouth. He knew better then to take my candy…

“You will pay for that!” I yelled, he smiled at me and grabbed a jellybean bringing it closer and closer to his mouth.

“Do it and you die.” I threatened.

He still wasn’t listening.

I then tried to fight for it back but he was to strong.

“GIVE ME MY CANDY!” I yelled as he laughed.

“NEVEHHHH!”

He then popped the jelly bean in his mouth.

“Now you’ve done it.” I said and bit his should.

“AH!” he yelled falling off the bed. I held up my bag of candy in the air in victory.

“No one touches my candy! Victory is mine!” I said shoving some in my mouth giving him a smirk.

“You bit me”

“And I have a purple toothbrush” I said lying back down on my bed as Andy got up to sit at the end of it.

“What?”

“Oh I thought we were talking about things that didn’t matter, my bad.” I said still smiling.

He rolled his eyes at me.

“So why are you here stealing my candy and turning down my music?” I asked and he just shrugged.

“I just needed to be around you. No one can make me feel better then you can.” He said with another shrug. I pushed away the butterflies in my stomach and came closer to him.

“What’s wrong Andrew?” I asked seriously.

He looked down at his hands.

“I… don’t want to really talk about it.” He said and I signed in frustration. Why must he put up these walls? Why does he make me slowly break them down brick by brick.

“Alright, just let me know when you want to.” I said throwing a pillow at him making him snap out of it and look at me.

“But seriously I think you left a mark on my shoulder.” He said holding his shoulder dramatically.

“Aww did the big bad girl hurt you?” I asked batting my eyelashes at him. He starred at me for a second which made my stomach do flips.

“Shut up.” He said sticking his tongue out at me and I stuck mine out back.

“Can I have some of your candy?” he asked.

“No, I would but you stole some before. You lost your chance. You should know better than that”