chapter 13

(Michael)

Before I could completely move away, I felt a hand holding my wrist. I turned back to notice Isobelle awake. I sort of freaked out then because I think she knew what I just did and maybe she would think I was taking advantage of her. Instead, she asked me to help her sit up. While doing that, I heard her whisper, "Thank you, Michael." 

"For what?" I asked softly. 

"For not taking advantage of me."

"So you thought I would?"

"Yes, but only when i'm in conscious state."

"Wouldn't that be far more absurd?"

"No, it would he honest. Sort of like an honest confession through actions."

"What kind of confession would it be?"

"That there is something between us that we're still not sure of, but we really want it."

"We didn't realise, did we?"

"No we din't. But i'm not sure about now."

"Me neither."

"Michael?"

"Yes."

"I was awake when you kissed me."

"And?"

"I have the same message to convey back to you."

Her eyes looked straight into mine. We slowly closed the distance between and twinned into a kiss. A slow, delicate, passionable kiss. I could feel Isobelle's hands in my notted hair, gripping my head tight for support. My hands were on her waist, bringing us closer so we'll get more time for our kiss. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I whispered in her ear, after our kiss.

"Gladly." she said, following with a little of laughter. She seemed tired so I thought it was time to sleep. Everything to be continued, can be done during the coming daylight. But for now, lets just surrender ourselves to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

This is a short chapter and had alot of dialogue, I know but that's how I wanted it to be. This is a short story, just saying if in case there are critiques against the length of the chapter. My book might have many chapters but it has comparatively less text. Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the chapter. Don't forget to listen to the song on the side. It's one of my favourite songs by Daughtry. :)

~Angela98