Prologue

Everything ain't over yet! Twelve years have passed and Michael is an full-fleged adult of twenty-five years old. He's handling his father's business. He too is all into his work and hardly gets time to spend with his family. Not even with his mom!

Lately, a girl named Isobelle joined his office. Since then he's been acting a little strange by going home early from office, he takes his family out for dinner,enjoys the weekend with them and goes online on Twitter and Facebook.

What do you thing got such a change in him? Is he chilling out and trying to enjoy life or is it Isobelle who's mesmorizing him?

According to Michael's best friend , George, Michael hates girls(Except for the girls in his family) for some reason. Well thats a pretty rude thing to say. Why would he say such a thing?

George says " He hates girls,so, how can Isobelle possibly be the one changing his life? Love is impossible. Not after the 'incident'".

Lets come to Isobelle now. She's a modest girl of twenty-four years of age. She's fair with has dark brown, chocochip eyes and beautiful black hair. She's has a congenial attitude and everyone in office love her. Her voice is sweet and her dressing sense is amazing. Her actual profession was to be a fashion designer but she couldn't achieve it because she wasn't from a very rich family.

But wait, she's now working under Michael and it seems that she kind of likes him. But can she change the hard-stone Michael to a natural, loving guy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

The story has once again begun so keep on reading :D Those who haven't read the first book, you can read that too.

This book is dedicated to Dream_Catcher18, the author of 'Marked by Brothers' because she's the most amazing romance writer along with a_colourful_dreamer, the author of 'Why she fell'.

~Angela98